“Best way to see Dublin!”

Dublin City Bike Tours
Ranked #12 of 102 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Dublin city bike tours offers an easy paced eco-friendly bike tour of Dublin's fair city with local guides to show you the sights take you by bike to over 20 points of interest around the city with lots of photo opportunities. You'll be filled in on local info past & present, with plenty of laughs along the way. A laid back bicycle tour of Dublin is a must when visiting Ireland's capital
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My boyfriend is a Dubliner living in Sydney but this was my first time to Dublin so I wanted to do a bike tour (which I normally like to do in every new city I visit) to get my bearings of this beautiful city and also hear the in depth history. Best thing we've done! We did the half day tour, Brian had so much knowledge and so funny too! My boyfriend even learned a few things he didn't know about the history. Highly recommend doing this tour!

1  Thank kittykat_206
"three hours"
"fun facts"
"private tour"

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Went on a tour yesterday and throughly enjoyed it. Brian the guide did not rush us and time was given to deviate from the schedule to look at whatever took our fancy. I am local (kind-of) and found the tour interesting even discovering places I had never neard of before. Well done lads.

1  Thank Wolftrek
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Just a little note, this tour leaves from Isaac's Hostel - it's easy to find, just stand inside the hostel until the guide shows up and then they take you to get your bikes from there. The ride is a very easy pace and you get to see several parts of the city that you wouldn't typically see if you were to just venture by yourself. The only reason I gave it a 4 over a 5 is that quite a bit of the tour is on poets/writers, so if that is not your cup of tea parts of it can be not quite as exciting. However, the rest of the tour makes up for it - there are several other very interesting areas that you see. The guide was very knowledgeable and gave us great tips on where to eat after the tour. We did stop at a few of his suggestions and they were all very good! Also, they do allow you to keep your items in their storage area while on the ride. Plus they gave us all a bottle of water about half way through the ride, which I thought was a nice touch.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

In January 2014 we went to Dublin with a group of fifteen Dutch guys (friends). At first instance, this tour seemed to be unavailable in this period but I decided to send an email to Brian if an exception could be made for us. This was the case and he was our guide for the tour that took us through Dublin in about two and a half hours.
Brian is a great guide and a fun and interesting person to talk with. He also has the ability to judge the kind of group he is hosting and feels what he should explain and run by. Due to Brian we actually did see Dublin besides the nightlife :-). After our tour we drank a couple of beers and he indicated on a map all the must do's in our limited amount of time.
Although we were very lucky with the weather, I surely recommend this city bike tour for anyone visiting Dublin and wants to see Dublin in a unique way! Thanks Brian!

1  Thank NicovandenBerg
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 November 2013

4 of us went on a tour in early September with Brian and a bunch of other tourists. It was a large group, but there were plenty of stops to hear all of Brian's entertaining tales and pieces of info. We had a blast on the tour and especially loved the halfway stop at the old barge pub for refreshments. I lived in Dublin for 4 years a few years back and learnt so many things and saw loads of new places that I'd never explored whilst living there. It's a great day out, and Brian is so friendly and makes you feel at ease from the very beginning. Definitely book in for a tour as soon as you land in Dublin. Thanks Brian!

1  Thank limegreen7