“Highly Recommended!”

Dublin City Bike Tours
Ranked #6 of 100 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Dublin city bike tours offers an easy paced eco-friendly bike tour of Dublin's fair city with local guides to show you the sights take you by bike to over 20 points of interest around the city with lots of photo opportunities. You'll be filled in on local info past & present, with plenty of laughs along the way. A laid back bicycle tour of Dublin is a must when visiting Ireland's capital
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Brian's tour was a great way for me to get my bearings about Dublin as a first time visitor. The city is very bike-friendly and easy to navigate with dedicated bike lanes and largely flat terrain. Although I utilize tripadvisor reviews extensively, I have never posted a review until now prompted by today's experience.

Lots of history, of course, but also bits of pop culture and the kind of varied info you don't get on a canned corporate tour. Brian offered some choice recommendations on how I might spend my limited time in Dublin along with other helpful tidbits that contributed to a very enjoyable day. So much to see in Dublin and Dublin City Bike Tours is a great owner/operator business definitely worth supporting. Highly recommended!

1  Thank JKing304

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My 14 year old son and I took the Dublin City Bike Tour and had a blast! A must do while in Dublin, Brian the tour guide was riding history book and hilarious! It was a wonderful way to experience Dublin.

1  Thank WellDunnTravel
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Great fun and stunning views! We took the long tour from the Wicklow Mountains down to Howth, not at all as exhausting as it sounds. ;-) Smooth sailing all the way, even the 12-year-old could do it.

1  Thank prehnberg
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Brian's bike tour was perfect. We covered so much ground, all around Dublin and his stories were detailed and varied. This is the tour to do for a good grounding and overview of the city. The tour helped me plan the rest of my visit by making me aware of things I would have otherwise missed. He will also make recommendations about were to eat and drink and go out.

1  Thank DunaH_12
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great experience and opportunity to see parts of Dublin not possible by bus. Very easy and leisurely cycling experience, very well run. Our guide Brian, was both very informative and very entertaining and our route avoided the busiest roads which made this a very enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Alfie E