“Very patient and helpful staff”

The Sporting Emporium Casino, Dublin
Ranked #169 of 556 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: The Sporting Emporium offers Ireland's premier casino experience. Situated just off Grafton Street in the heart of Dublin and set in luxurious surroundings, members can choose from the best in live gaming including Blackjack, Roulette, Brag, Punto Banco, Sic Bo and Poker, while enjoying complimentary beverages. Watch major sporting events from around the world live on our multiple plasma screens while playing at the gaming tables. Whether you are a beginner, a pro or simply looking for a night out with friends, our professional and experienced team are on hand to welcome you and assist with all your needs. Open from 6pm to 6am seven nights a week our doors are open to all.
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I brought a group of 22 lads to The Sporting Emporium for a stag doo...as you can imagine, a few of the lads were a bit drunk and some of them had never played casino games before...the staff were incredibly patient with the boys and took care of us very well. The signing in was managed very well even though they had 22 people to sign in as new members. The chap on the door was also very polite and patient with the group.

2  Thank Michael L

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I organised a visit here as best man for my friends stag party. We were so well looked after, for those in the group who were unsure each of the games and rules were explained to them so they were able to play and be involved. We had a private poker table to play amongst ourselves which was great and the dealer was great and again looked after us all. Even though some of the group had never been to a casino before the staff were so friendly they were made to feel at home and comfortable inside. I will definitely be going again next time I'm in Dublin!!

1  Thank StoneCold1316
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Spent a weekend in Dublin for my brothers Stag Do - for me the highlight was the Friday night spent at the Emporium. We were well looked after all night (group of 20 - so no easy task I'm sure) and had a great night...

Special thanks to Maureen for helping organise.... and Albert on the night.

1  Thank Karl J
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Ive been here twice, most recently last weekend for my birthday and cannot stress enough how great the staff are, extreamly helpful and very nice to deal with, the place it lovely on the inside, brilliantly decorated. If anyone needs help in regards to memberships and birthdays contact maureen, absolutely lovely woman and great to deal with, cant wait to go back!!

4  Thank Jennykennedy20