Paramount Hotel Temple Bar
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$213
Hotels.com
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
US$176
US$171
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$213
US$186
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$220
US$201
Agoda.com
1,466 results
All reviewsturks headtemple barparliament streetgreat locationdublin castletartsnoisy at nightstreet noisetrouser presstop floorcentral locationquiet roomnight lifebars and restaurantsfull irishlight sleeperbreakfast was included
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This is our 3rd visit to the Paramount hotel. It's in a great location for Temple Bar and all the action. The hotel itself is immaculately clean with friendly staff that can't do enough for you. Caroline, the manager, runs this hotel to perfection. The rooms are nicely decorated creating a lovely ambience.

Room Tip: For a really quiet stay, although the view isn't fantastic, have a room facing inside. It was pure silence...bliss, after an action packed day and night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa O
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I stayed here for two nights and I can honestly say I was very impressed.
The hotel is in the quiet side of the Main Street in Temple Bar. I had a room on the corner at the front of the hotel and although there was a little bit of noise it was nothing bad. I would say if you don't expect noise by staying in Temple Bar then you aren't been realistic.
This hotel is very clean, rooms are on the small side, but have everything you need. They have a hair dryer in the drawer and toiletries and provided free.
On the second night I asked to move rooms (no fault of the hotel) and was given a room at the back of the hotel. The room was totally different. Bathroom wasn't quite finished, but still not an issue. The beds are on the hard side, and the view in the second room was awful. There is also the noise at this end of the hotel from the pub that goes on until 2.30am so unless you plan to stay out late and don't mind, I would say ask for a room at the front of the hotel rather than the back.
Hotel provides free wifi, and again we had no problem but I heard other guests struggled for signal at the back of the hotel. Although again, in fairness to the hotel this is provided free and worked fine in my room (206).
Reception staff was very friendly and helpful. Many lovely places to eat and drink. I have been to Dublin man times, in different ranges of hotels. This is defiantly one that I shall return to at some point.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Shell1922
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. I would not recommend this hotel. The room was tiny! (Even for UK/European standards). The bed took up the entire room - literally. The bathroom, on the other hand, was unusually large. The windows do not open and the room gets very stuffy very quickly, but they do provide a desk fan. We had read on Trip Advisor that this hotel was on top of a club, which it is. We had asked to have a room that faces the quite street. For some reason they changed us to a room that faces Parliament Street (and the main entrance to the club/bar). So at 2am Friday morning we awoke to drunken people shouting at each other.

Staff was very friendly. Location is great. It’s a 2 minute walk to Temple Bar, and easy walking to Grafton St, etc. It comes with free Wi-Fi. We did not have breakfast there, but ended up going down the street to “The Joy of Cha, Tea and Coffee" both mornings.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Great location - we walked to the Guiness factory and to Temple bar so avoided taking a taxi, traffic is quite bad in Dublin. Rooms were clean and spacious with excellent wifi. Perfect for a city break. Can't comment on the breakfast as we ate out.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank denilson22
Reviewed 30 October 2013

A friend and I stayed here in September for 4 nights. The weather was wonderful in Ireland, which meant open windows to cool the room. While the room, beds, bath, and service we great, the street noise was almost unbearable. We heard drunk, loud conversations each night. And on Tuesday morning, the kegs for the nearby bars were changed. Imagine 100 empty kegs rattling down cobblestone streets! Very loud, long (from about 6am to 8:30am), and it was impossible to sleep.
The street noise level is outside of the control of the hotel, but guests should be aware of it. The hotel itself was quite enjoyable and reasonably priced.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends