US$239
US$242
US$186
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

US$150
US$133
US$230
US$176
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$168
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$94
Hotels.com
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$173
2,976 results
All reviewsdouble treedoubletree by hiltonthe executive loungecity centretaxi rankbuilding workair conditioningbusiness triplovely hotelst stephensbar foodhotel barconferenceconciergetaxisirelandeuro
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My room was large and clean with a comfortable bed. Due to renovations taking place the dining room was closed for evening meals so only bar food available. I found all the staff extremely pleasant, helpful and eager to please which compensated for any inconvenience. I would certainly recommend this hotel to my friends and hope to stay here again on my next visit later this year. Location was excellent. Beautiful area of Dublin 4 with a frequent bus service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree B, Hotel Administrator at Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your recent visit to Doubletree by Hilton Dublin - Burlington Road.

We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay and would like to thank you for your recommendation to future guests to stay at the Hotel. The Hotel Restaurant is now open on Friday and Saturday evenings. Hopefully you will have the opportunity to dine in the restaurant on your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel later in the year.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Upon checking in I was greeted with very polite reception staff and the welcome cookie was a nice touch. I was willing to overlook the fact that rennovations were taking place and there was noise in the hotel throughout my stay and very early the next morning, workmen shouting to each other down the corridor, drilling etc. However when I tried to leave the car park at the rear myself and five other customers were blocked by two trucks for 20mins. During this time I continuously tried to ring the hotel for 15mins eventually I got through and the girl advised the duty manager would be out, no sign at all! Eventually when the second delivery truck needed to leave the first truck moved no one from the hotel came out. When I got to the ticket machine to exit my time had lapsed for my ticket so I continuously pressed the help button no response. After 5 mins and a Q of people behind me a man from the hotel staff emerged and asked me had I not settled my ticket, as you can imagine I was extremely annoyed I explained the situation to which he smiled and responded "I know, have a nice day now" it was not the professional response I was looking for. I think €89 for a room rate €15 charge for Breakfast and €5 delivery to the room and then a further €5 for parking was extremely steep considering the hotel is undergoing rennovations and the 'state' of the car park situtaion. Won't be returning to this hotel anytime soon!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Sinead B
DoubleTree B, Guest Relations Manager at Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Dear guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay. We are grateful for all feedback from guests, as it gives us the opportunity to improve all aspects of our hotel and provide feedback to our team.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best regards,

DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Road Dublin
Hotel Contact Details
Main Telephone : +353 ( 0) 1 6185600
General Hotel Email: DUBBU_DT_HOTEL@hilton.com
Reservation Email: DTDublinHotel.Reservations@hilton.com

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed here March 16 through March 19. Very nice hotel recently renovated. Location is very quiet, and only a 15 minute walk to the center of Dublin. Check in and out was really quick.We were given breakfast vouchers just by presenting my Hilton Honors Gold Membership Card. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
DoubleTree B, Hotel Administrator at Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay and complimentary breakfast vouchers as Hilton Honor Members.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Nice hotel, quiet rooms with good spec. (great Television and lovely comfortable bed). Hotel looks tired/dated from the outside but the hotel looks lovely from the inside and has been completed to a high standard. A nice touch was the nice warm cookie which I was given on arrival.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay from our comfortable beds, flat screen TVs and of course the DoubleTree Cookie!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This is a lovely venue with well-appointed rooms, a bar, restaurant and staff eager to serve their guests. It is situated in a quiet residential neighborhood, thus offering opportunity for a leisurely morning or evening walk.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stingaree
DoubleTree B, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you managed to also enjoy our wonderful B Bar and Sussex Restaurant. We are indeed blessed with our quiet location and it is great that you managed to get out and about to enjoy a leisurely walk. Thank you for your kind words about our team here in the Hotel who are always eager to serve and care for our guests.

David Monks