The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel
US$168
US$244
US$221
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$174
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hotels.com
3,988 results
All reviewssaddle roomlord mayor's loungeheritage roomirish constitutionbeautiful hotelfive star hotelst stephensmain bargrafton streetturn down servicetrinity collegetemple barmarriottconciergeirelanddoormanluxury
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We went to the Shelbourne for a breakfast twice.
I always tooked the "Shelbourne eggs benedict" and i totally recommend it, they taste amazing and you will be full for the whole day.

The only bad point, was the orange juice which was not good at all the second time i went there.
However, the service and the place are great.

I totally recommend it for a great breakfast in a cosy place.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelationsDublin, Guest Relations Manager at The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. I was delighted to note that you very much enjoyed your stay and that you found the eggs benedict to your satisfaction. Our chefs will be delighted to read that the eggs benedict had your day off to a great start.

I will certainly pass along your feedback regarding the issue you have mentioned and conduct an investigation. I am glad to see that it did not mar your stay too greatly.

Should you need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.
My email is rhi.dubbr.guest.relations@renaissancehotels.com

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

The Shelbourne is Dublin's premier landmark hotel. No other hotel in the city has such a weight of history behind it and the ambience of the place evokes prestige and nostalgia. This alone makes a stay here worthwhile and memorable. The location is superb, opening onto St. Stephen's Green, Dublin city centres leafy urban escape. The bars and restaurants are excellent and you pay for excellence. The gym is state of the art and no gym bunny need compromise their workout for a lack of equipment or space here. My room was beautifully appointed. However the tv was substandard and the in-room entertainment was not what I would expect from 5-star. The bathroom was nice but paint was peeling from around the door frame. Please note these are minor gripes and did not take away from what was a great stay in a fabulous "old world" hotel unique to Dublin.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank traveldoc888

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Shelbourne Hotel. I was delighted to read your comments about your stay. Thank you also for providing me with valuable feedback on the items you have mentioned. I will be investigating these items and rectifying them as well.

It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the location and our Health Club. Should you need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

My email is rhi.dubbr.guest.relations@renaissancehotels.com

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed for 3nights on a very busy rugby weekend the staff were brilliant.i would like like to thank James and all the resturant/kitchen staff for there handling of the night on Saturday.would highly reccomend the hotel and resturant to all.will return as soon as possible.once again thank you.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
GuestRelationsDublin, Guest Relations Manager at The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Shelbourne Hotel. It gives me great pleasure to read of your experience and that you enjoyed the service that James Sheridan provided over your stay.

I will pass your kind words along to him. Thank you for choosing The Shelbourne Hotel on your recent trip to Dublin. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My company booked a conference at the Shelbourne. The place is absolutely fantastic and highly recommended. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was the best I have ever stayed in.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GuestRelationsDublin, Guest Relations Manager at The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read your fantastic comments regarding your recent stay with us at The Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin.

Your feedback is extremely valuable and we truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

It was great to hear that you liked your room, here we pride ourselves on our comfortable beds and luxourious bathrooms to ensure you feel The Shelbourne is your home away from home.

We will look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to The Shelbourne in the future.

Sophie Hird
Guest Relations Executive
rhi.dubbr.guest.relations@renaissancehotels.com

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Stayed here in December 2013 and thoroughly enjoyed it, We had a fabulous meal in the restaurant and even tho we should have booked a table as it very busy, ( Christmas diners) it was no trouble to accommodate us. On arrival to our room we had an issue with the electrics ( we had none) but we were moved and upgraded for our inconvenience. The new room was beautiful over looking the Stephens green park. The hotel itself is old world and just beautiful. I would recommend This hotel to anyone and hope to come back again in June ! It's central location is superb and the staff were lovely so down to earth and full of chat, overall the service they gave us was over and above what anyone would expect.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to reveiw your recent stay with us at The Shelbourne Hotel. We are delighted that your stay with the Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel was enjoyable.

I am pleased that we were able to accommodate a lovely upgraded room for you following the lack of electricity in your room.

The team and I are already looking forward to welcoming you back to The Shelbourne in June and it would be my pleasure to personally take care of any furture reservations for you should you need any assistance.

Sophie Hird