The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
US$170
US$269
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$461
US$308
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Stauntons on the Green(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$207
  • Breakfast included
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$255
US$241
US$220
Travelocity
  • Pool
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$174
Orbitz.com
3,958 results
All reviewssaddle roomlord mayor's loungeheritage roomirish constitutionbeautiful hotelfive star hotelst stephensmain bargrafton streetturn down servicetrinity collegetemple barmarriottconciergeirelanddoormanluxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I recently hosted a business review meeting followed by dinner in the Shelbourne Hotel for approximately 20 people. The meeting room was located over looking St. Stephen's Green and was ideal for what was a fairly lengthy meeting. Midway through the meeting we decided to change the room layout and found the staff on hand most helpful in this regard.

I hosted our dinner in the Constitution Room where we were given a short history of the importance of that particular room. The meal and the service were superb. I received numerous compliments from our guests afterwards. Well done Shelbourne Team.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GuestRelationsDublin, Guest Relations Manager at The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at The Shelbourne hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your meeting and that you received great feedback from your guests. It was our pleasure to assist you and I am glad to also note you found the history of The Constitution Suite interesting.

Thank you for choosing The Shelbourne hotel for your recent meeting. I look forward to welcoming you and your guests back soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed here in January, as we were going to a concert around the corner at the NCH. Staff were most welcoming and enthusiastic right from the start. Had a really nice Heritage room. We dined before going to the concert. The food was first class - as was the breakfast the following morning. Really good spacious bathroom. We will return!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you have chosen the hotel as your home away from home before the concert. Our team will be delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated their service. It was our pleasure to host you during your stay.

Thank you for choosing The Shelbourne Hotel on your recent trip to Dublin. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

The hotel was exquisite, well located with especially good bar and an excellent drink which won awards: The No 27 - a refreshing bourbon/orange drink.
Ii particularly appreciate the concierge service, especially Paul Burke, who was immensely helpful and concerned about our change in flight plans. My 8 friends hope to return within the year.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that our team took excellent care of you. Paul our concierge will be especially delighted to read of your appreciation.

We look forward to welcoming you and all your friends back soon. Thank you again for choosing The Shelbourne hotel on your recent trip.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I returned here with my family as a pre-Christmas treat, as usual the Shelbourne gave us a wonderful experience. The Champagne Afternoon tea was a delight. The food was plentiful and very nice. The staff were welcoming and attentive as always. I would recommend that everyone should have afternoon tea in the Shelbourne once in their lifetime. I think this will become an annual Christmas tradition in my house!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank itchyfeet1984
GuestRelationsDublin, Guest Relations Manager at The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing The Shelbourne Hotel for the Afternoon Tea experience. I was glad to read that you enhanced the afternoon tea experience further with the addition of the champagne. Thank you for recommending this experience to our future guests.

It was a pleasure to host you and your guests and we look forward to welcoming you back this year.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights for my wife's birthday. The reception staff were very nice and made you feel relaxed from the moment we arrived. The first night I didn't sleep due to a very uncomfortable bed so mentioned it to reception on our way to breakfast. They said it would be sorted. It still wasn't that evening so had to mention it again. This time we got moved to another room which had a comfy bed. Having to repack and unpack was annoying but what can you do. The breakfast was lovely with great choice. We ate lunch in the bar which was good but didn't eat in the restaurant. The menu looked good and was well priced. Overall it is a nice hotel in a great location. Would recommend staying here.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that our team were able to resolve any issues you experienced. Our No. 27 Bar team will be glad to read that you enjoyed the dining experiences. Thank you for recommending the hotel to future guests.

Thank you also for choosing The Shelbourne hotel on your recent trip to Dublin. I look forward to welcoming you back.