“Pure Class”
Review of Brown Thomas

Brown Thomas
Ranked #125 of 546 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: A posh Grafton Street department store.
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

The tag line says it all, a posh department store on Grafton.
If you are looking for a shop that carries the top shelf brands, trained and particularly helpful staff, and reasonable pricing for the goods on offer, then this is THE SHOP in Dublin City Centre.
It's a great place to window shop as well, and the staff won't be put off at all to show you things out of te glass, even when they know you're just browsing. They have nearly every known scent bottle, top cosmetics and a great selection of high end watches (which is why I always pop in to gawk for a few minutes)
If you do stop in, do yourself a major treat and try a macaroon. I'm sure you will agree... AMAZING!

2  Thank Rick P
There are newer reviews for Brown Thomas

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I have been in Tiffany stores in New York and London and they were nothing compared to the wonderful customer service I enjoyed in Dublin.
Myself and my daughter were delighted by the distinguished gentleman who was courteous and warm, knowledgeable and polite.
We did not make a purchase on the day but we will be back to buy and we know just where to find a charming and helpful sales assistant.

3  Thank Jacqui R
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have been to Dublin many times and also visited Grafton Street. Brown Thomas looks so posh that I always thought: not for me.... How wrong I was! Feeling bold and daring I did enter this time (October 5) and the only thing I regret is not having done it before.
Yes, it might be a bit pricy, but has excellent Products. It is however the customer service that was absolutely outstanding. Every person I met went out of their way to help me out. I was really surprised. SO... there is no doubt that I will be back again!

2  Thank MereteML L
Reviewed 30 September 2013

It's an amazing place to visit, you will find everything you looking for :-) its a bit expensive but you are buying quality stuff. Clean, friendly staff and well organised . I bought few things which i couldn't find else where in Ireland .. I guess its worth to have a look, give it a try :-)

Reviewed 15 July 2013

First class house very snobby
but over expencive not for everybodys use, not advisable to go shopping with small childern unless you have a plattinum creditcard .Typical UK department store

1  Thank germandad