“authentic indian food by made by Real indian chef”
Review of Delhi Darbar

Delhi Darbar
Ranked #1,101 of 2,573 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“authentic indian food by made by Real indian chef”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

The real Indian food, really you must try the weekly buffet which is amazing. Being food lover I tried almost all the Indian restaurants in the Dublin area.
I personally feel delhi darbar is the best

I highly recommend to try chicken bhuna, also they are making the soft and tasty Nan bread.

I feel it's my pleasure to share my view here, hope it helps you guys to get the real authentic Indian food. The real secret is the real Indians are making the food .

• Visited June 2013

Trim
“Very good value for money, and great service”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Me and my wife we went last week (it was recommended by a friend). The food was very good and the staff was very nice and smiling (not like the one we have in Trim), the atmosphere was nice and warm, candle on the table.
The menu is endless and we asked for help to choose our dishes and the girl who served us picked exactly the right type dish based on our taste. Spicy dish for me and mild dish for my wife. The portions were generous. That was a very pleasant experience, we will certainly go again.
The restaurant is not on the first floor but on the ground level

• Visited February 2013
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“had great time”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

food was too good. served warm and i like the unique taste of food...i went there yesterday with my family. service was excellent. it really makes difference when you been treated as more than customer. delhi darbar made my day...wish you good luck and you gonna get my business onwards.

• Visited February 2013
Meath
“Good Quality Indian Food”
Reviewed 7 February 2013 via mobile

We ate there on Saturday night for the first time. I have used their take away service regularly. I was not dissappointed with the food as it was excellent and the service was great. I was a little dissappointed with the atmosphere as there were only 2 other tables in use which might be a concern for a Saturday night. I will definitely go back.

1 Thank CluckerJones
Dublin Ireland
“A Little Disapponted”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

After reading the wondering reviews I decided to give the Dehli Daber a try as I live close by. I went for the take away option.
I thought the curry to be a little bland. The Naan bread however was very nice.
I usually get indian from Shimla in Clonsilla and would prefer their food and have found it impossible to beat. I will give the restaurant a chance someday.

• Visited December 2012