“So Tasty”

Delhi Darbar
Ranked #1,096 of 2,546 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dublin
“So Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I have been meaning to pop into this restaurant for a while now. Went last night and I have to say the food was amazing! the staff were very friendly. there aren't a whole lot of nice restaurants in clonee so I can safely say that I will be returning very soon.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank gillmckire

“authentic indian food by made by Real indian chef”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

The real Indian food, really you must try the weekly buffet which is amazing. Being food lover I tried almost all the Indian restaurants in the Dublin area.
I personally feel delhi darbar is the best

I highly recommend to try chicken bhuna, also they are making the soft and tasty Nan bread.

I feel it's my pleasure to share my view here, hope it helps you guys to get the real authentic Indian food. The real secret is the real Indians are making the food .

• Visited June 2013
Trim
“Very good value for money, and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Me and my wife we went last week (it was recommended by a friend). The food was very good and the staff was very nice and smiling (not like the one we have in Trim), the atmosphere was nice and warm, candle on the table.
The menu is endless and we asked for help to choose our dishes and the girl who served us picked exactly the right type dish based on our taste. Spicy dish for me and mild dish for my wife. The portions were generous. That was a very pleasant experience, we will certainly go again.
The restaurant is not on the first floor but on the ground level

• Visited February 2013
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“had great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

food was too good. served warm and i like the unique taste of food...i went there yesterday with my family. service was excellent. it really makes difference when you been treated as more than customer. delhi darbar made my day...wish you good luck and you gonna get my business onwards.

• Visited February 2013
Meath
“Good Quality Indian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013 via mobile

We ate there on Saturday night for the first time. I have used their take away service regularly. I was not dissappointed with the food as it was excellent and the service was great. I was a little dissappointed with the atmosphere as there were only 2 other tables in use which might be a concern for a Saturday night. I will definitely go back.

1 Thank CluckerJones