“First Indian food in Ireland” 4 of 5 bubbles

Delhi Darbar
Ranked #1,091 of 2,526 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“First Indian food in Ireland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were on the lookout for Indian Food while staying at our hotel in Blanchardstown. We were suggested this restaurant by a popular website and we happened to order our food from there. My daughter is hooked on to their food and we ordered Delivery a couple of times while we stayed at the Hotel. Generous portions and delicious food...!!!

• Visited November 2013

“A great spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Love our local Indian both for take away and eat in. Great value for money and the food is great with a wide selection to choose from. Especially love the Sunday buffet! keep up the good work Delhi Darbar!

• Visited February 2014
“Dissapointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

Tried this place after a few people said how good it was. I love curry, its my favourite food so I was really looking forward to this.
The food was I feel a bit bland. I had ordered a Jalfrazi which is hot and spicy it was warm and more like a korma. We all had some of each others dishes and whilst they all were fine I felt that they all lacked a punch.
The rice was lovely as were the sides we ordered.
The place is big and was busy and the staff were all lovely. Price wise it was good. We had 3 mains with 2 rice and 3 sides and a good bottle of wine and it came in under €100.00 .....

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dublin, Ireland
“Once you have eaten here once you will be Hooked......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

We have been Delhi Darbar regulars for many years now and I have to say since they moved to the ground floor on the main street it has made it such a destination for us and our friends. From the warm welcome to the attentive but unobtrusive service, what more do you want from a restaurant. The consistency of their food is remarkable, some of our favourites are Jhinga Pakora – the most succulent king prawns in a beautiful light seasoned battter, Tandoori mixed starter for 2, Chicken Bhuna is a special favorite of mine and well I think by now my husband has just about tried every main course there is... We have eaten here with friends and you receive the same level of service whether it just the two of you or a group of 6 or 8. Oh and the quality of their food is exactly the same when you have it delivered, but with offers like dinner for 2 for €50.00 including a bottle of wine, you would have to go and eat in the restaurant and better still no washing up.... Seriously great value. ...

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank lizzyireland32
Dublin
“So Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I have been meaning to pop into this restaurant for a while now. Went last night and I have to say the food was amazing! the staff were very friendly. there aren't a whole lot of nice restaurants in clonee so I can safely say that I will be returning very soon.

• Visited June 2013