“Disappointing”
Review of Gibsons DELI & BAKERY - CLOSED

Gibsons DELI & BAKERY
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: Le Petit Parisien was borne out of our genuine love for French fare. The bakery, the patisserie and the unique culture that is the French coffee shops of 1920s Paris. What we set out to create is a slice of Paris life, a warm corner of aromatic France in the heart of Dublin. In settling on a name we looked, of course, at the quintessential French names, food provenance, oblique descriptives and after researching among potential customers, bakers and friends, we finally settled on Le Petit Parisien.
Dublin, Ireland
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Had salad for lunch recently in "Petit Parisienne " with crab and avocado and mid chew felt a soggy lumpy disctintly unlettuce like substance in my mouth,removed it to find paper towel in my mouth and more in the remaining lettuce on my plate,when leaving I did not have to pay but I wanted to speak to management about how this could happen and was told by waitress at the till she couldn't tell me when manager would be in at any stage. I asked for her ph number and was just given card and despite repeated asking as to when I could actually speak to manager the answer was "I don't know when manager will be in"I had been here a few times before but I will now not return as I felt ill afterwards. Very disappointed and will not recommend as I had done before and will caution anyone to be careful with food.

• Visited August 2014

Dusseldorf, Germany
“truly DELI”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

amazing food, incredibly friendly waiters..great place to stop by after an exhausting day of roaming the city streets!

Visited October 2012
Sotogrande, Spain
“Always busy but worth waiting for a table”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

We always stop in here for lunch or a tart. Super coffee, great little tarts and for the first time I tried their soup and bread which was delirious.

• Visited December 2012
Ireland
“Portion sizes very small -”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Liked the tartlets, loved the decor which was of Parisian theme.
Disliked the arrogance of the Austrailian waiter.

Visited October 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“What a gem!”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Went to this place yesterday for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it! Was greeted very warmly by friendly accomodating staff. Got a soup which was beautiful, the only complaint I have was that there wasn't enough of the gorgous guiness bread with it! I also got one of their delicious homemade brownies.. There was great value for money and overall there was nothing about the place I didn't like, I will be coming back as soon as possible!!

• Visited October 2012