Harding Hotel
US$217
US$198
US$270
  • Restaurant
Academy Plaza Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$158
US$516
US$490
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$362
US$344
Travelocity
2,390 results
All reviewscopper alley bistrochrist church cathedraltemple barkelly's bargreat locationdarkey kellystartswithin walking distancedublin castlegreat pubairlink bussingle roomtrinity collegeguinness storehouseirish musiclight sleeperwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great hotel at a super location. Located in Temple Bar you're near all the important sights of Dublin. I really enjoyed my stay during four days. I can recommend this hotel for a stay in Dublin. Next time I will consider the Harding Hotel again as a potential stay location.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Mausje1970,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much finding our location to be so conveniently central for all of your needs with clean & comfortable rooms and we would be delighted to welcome you back once again in the near future.
Please feel free to contact the Harding by email on info@hardinghotel.ie or by telephone on 00353 1 6796500 to arrange any booking.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stayd here in october 2013. The Harding hotel has good locations, friendly staff, nice surrondings and is´nt far from central Dublin and all the sights.The rooms are clean and quite large.The hotel is just opposite the Christchurch Caterdral and you might hear the churchbells early in the morning. We liked the hotel and would recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear bitte63,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time spent in the Harding Hotel and that you had such a pleasurable stay.
It was certainly our pleasure to have accommodated you and we do hope that you will return to the Harding Hotel again in the near future.
Please feel free to contact the Harding on info@hardinghotel.ie to arrange any booking.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

What a super hotel this is, perfectly situated near to all the attractions, of which there are many, in Dublin. I had a single room, comfortable, clean and reasonably priced (for Dublin!) Unfortunately, the en-suite facility consisted of a walk-in cupboard with shower and WC. The room was actually 1 metre wide (yes, sad bloke for measuring it, but see my photo to prove it!), a bit cramped for a fat bloke like me, but everything worked perfectly - all you need in an en-suite bog! Breakfast was good - not huge but beautifully presented. Perhaps smaller plates would enhance! The staff were an example to hotels everywhere. I could not have felt more welcome. I arrived far too early because of flight time; they made sure that my room would be ready in an hour, which it was. Now to the Guinness. The bar is called Darkey Kelly's. I have been in many pubs in Dublin, and I must state categorically that this is without doubt the BEST PUB IN DUBLIN. The Guinness- it was like a host of Angels singing the Hallelujah Chorus on the back of your tongue! The live music on Saturday night was wonderful, one of the best nights I have ever had. I will be back, and I'll recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Christopher O

Dear Christopher O,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin, it was our pleasure to have accommodated you during your trip.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time so much in the hotel finding the hotel's bar and dining facilities to be top notch, the staff to be friendly and helpful and that our wonderfully convenient location suited your needs perfectly.

We do hope that we may be able to welcome you back to the Harding in the near future and are very grateful of your recommendations to others and please feel free to contact the hotel directly to arrange any booking on info@hardinghotel.ie.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the two receptionists who were great! Very good value for money. The room was spacious and clean. It was easy to find and in a central location. I will be staying here on my next trip to Dublin!

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear asilingmcc9,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much during your trip to Dublin and that your overall impression of the Harding was so very positive.
It is wonderful that you found the hotel to be ideally located, the staff to be so friendly and helpful and that the rooms were clean & comfortable with excellent value for money.

We would be delighted to welcome you back to the Harding Hotel in the near future and please feel free to contact the hotel directly to arrange any booking on info@hardinghotel.ie.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Great location, friendly staff, and great bang for your buck! The only reason why I only gave it an average rating was because of the accommodations. The rooms are clean but very outdated and simple. I do not regret our decision to stay there and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor if you don't plan on closing down the bar on the main level.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear A B,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

I am delighted that you found the Harding Hotel to be so clean and in such a wonderful location with great staff but of course I am disappointed that you didn't find the hotel decor appealing.
Should we be in a position to refurbish the rooms in the coming months we will certainly bear your comments in mind.

We do hope that you will return to the Harding should you visit Dublin again and please feel free to contact the Harding on info@hardinghotel.ie to arrange any booking.