“Peaceful location but close to everything”
Review of Harding Hotel

Harding Hotel
Ranked #27 of 152 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

On the edge of temple bar neighborhood, close enough to everything walking but its far enough away from the party that you dont hear the noise at night. Christ church cathedral view from our room. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was surprisingly spacious for europe. We loved staying here and will stay here again when we return.

Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear Teresa H,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

I was so pleased to hear that you had such a pleasurable experience while staying in the Hardin hotel finding the rooms to be clean, comfortable & spacious, the staff to be so helpful & friendly and that our wonderfully central & convenient location suited your needs perfectly.

We would be delighted to welcome you back once again should you have the opportunity to return to Dublin and please feel free to contact the hotel directly to arrange any booking by email on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,362)

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed our 3 star stay with friendly helpful staff, clean rooms, comfy bed and power shower. Perfect spot to stay in city centre and good value too. Would definitely stay here again. Car park around corner with preferential rates. Didn't eat in restaurant attached but it seemed busy with good reviews

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank saraNorthernIreland
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear saraNorthernIreland,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your time spent in the hotel so much and that your trip to Dublin was so memorable.
I hope that when you return to Dublin that we may be able to welcome you back once again and please feel free to contact the Harding Hotel directly to arrange a booking at info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The Harding Hotel is situated in a perfect location in Dublin. It's steps away from the river. The hop on and hop off bus stop is right outside. Also, you can literally walk to almost everything too. It might get a little noisy on weekend nights from people coming home from the Temple Bar area and the church bells do ring every 15 minutes. This didn't really bother us. But I could see if it was hotter and you needed the window open where it could be an issue. We loved it here!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Megan C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin - we are very grateful for your feedback and appreciate your kind words very much.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time spent in the Harding so much and we would welcome the opportunity to welcome you back once again in the very near future.
Please feel free to contact the Harding directly on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500 to arrange any booking.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I'm so excited to write a review on this little hotel. What a treat! The price was perfect and the staff was so kind. And the location seriously can't be beat! I'll be staying here again for sure. Thank you, Harding Hotel for making my first trip to Dublin a comfortable one! I'm sad to have left.

Room Tip: 5th floor is great and away from the bar music.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Megann H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time spent in the hotel so much.

We are so pleased that you found the Harding Hotel to be of such high quality, with helpful & friendly staff and an unbeatable location.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Harding Hotel in the very near future and feel free to contact the Harding by email on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

As our youngest daughter is studying at UCD we really wanted to pay her a visit. She was our perfect guide to this interesting city!
We chose the Harding Hotel for its location and the good reviews it got on Tripadvisor. And indeed it was worth the money! Great value for the price we had to pay!
Everything we wanted to see was within walking distance. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. The rooms were spacious and clean (though a bit too warm). In the evening we enjoyed a drink at the bar of the pub next to the hotel. (or was it part of the hotel?).
It couldn't have been better!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Ann G,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your family's recent visit to Dublin.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in the Harding Hotel so much and you felt the hotel was such good value for money and offered such high quality accommodation.

We would be delighted to accommodate you once again in the future should you return to visit your daughter while she is studying in Dublin and please feel free to contact the Harding Hotel directly by email at info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stayed here twice over the course of a one-week visit to Ireland. It was my stop and end point. I arrived very late and without my luggage after a long and unnecessarily frustrating day of travel. The staff welcomed me warmly and made sure I had what I needed to get through the night. They helped coordinate my luggage delivery and were able to help me with any questions I had.
The location is wonderful--really puts you in easy walking distance of most Dublin attractions. My first room was small, but not tiny by European standards,and my room upon return as as big as any American queen room. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rgrace33
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Rgrace33,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visits to Dublin.

I am so glad that you managed to enjoy both your stays and you found the Harding Hotel to have clean & comfortable rooms, with friendly & helpful staff and a wonderfully central location that allowed you make the most of your time in Dublin.

We would be delighted to welcome you back to the Harding Hotel once again and please feel free to contact the Harding Hotel directly to arrange a booking on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stayed here in a single room for one night, location was brilliant everything on your door step. Check-in was quick. Room was good, small but adequate and everything you would need. The Television was really small an was very difficult to see from the bed, but no doubt you wouldn't be staying in Dublin to watch TV. The shower was spacious, water was hot with good water pressure. Room was warm enough not too cold or too warm. On the night I stayed it was a bit windy which caused the sash window to rattle a fair bit, but it wasn't too much of a problem. The biggest thing I disliked the most was that check-out was at 11, a little bit too early for my liking, I received breakfast from the Bistro next door which was tasty.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear thesphinx23,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time spent in the Harding Hotel so much and would hope to be able to welcome you back once again.
While our check out time is listed as 11.00 in the morning we do offer guests some flexibility after this to vacate their room but we still must have enough time to prepare for the next set of arrivals where check in is from 14.00.

Please feel free to contact the Harding Hotel directly to arrange any future booking on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.