Harding Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Eliza Lodge(Dublin)
2,393 results
All reviewscopper alley bistrochrist church cathedraltemple barkelly's bargreat locationdarkey kellystartswithin walking distancedublin castlegreat pubairlink bussingle roomtrinity collegeguinness storehouseirish musiclight sleeperwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

After seeing mixed reviews, I was a little worried about what we might get. But the hotel is nice our room was clean and comfortable with a nice view of the pubs courtyard. The staff was friendly and helpful. Nice pub and a cafe/bistro on ground floor. Location is close to everything city center.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Ozzy1036,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Harding hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

I am so pleased to read that we have impressed you and exceeded the expectations you had for the Harding Hotel.
It's wonderful that you found the hotel staff to be friendly & helpful, the hotel to be so centrally & conveniently located with a clean & comfortable room.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back once again in the future and please feel free to contact the Harding Hotel directly to arrange a booking on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect on my first trip to Ireland, and I was pleasantly surprised at the hospitality and amenities of this hotel.

Booking: Easy and online.

Location: One reason I booked this hotel is that it is right next to one of the 747 Airport Express bus stops. I was able to hop off, turn a corner, and be there! Additionally, this hotel is in the medieval district, which is amazingly rich with history. It is a block from the Dublin Castle and Christchurch is across the street (I had a view of it from my window, which was breathtaking!). Temple Bar was a 5 minute walk and even walking to the Guinness Factory was only a 15 min walk away. It is also located on Fishamble St/Copper alley, which is a street dating back to 1300 AD? Amazing history in this place.

Check-in: They were very accommodating when my flight got me in early. They said they'd have a room ready in 30 min, so they watched my bags for me for free while I toured Dublin Castle and came back to check in.

Room: If you have a choice, ask for Room 502! It was amazing (see photo attached) and you get to watch the sunset over Christchurch from your bed. The room was a fair size with a mini fridge and the air conditioning worked great (which was key on one of the warmer days). There are windows you can open for a nice breeze on nicer days. Hot water warmer to make tea right in the room. My room seemed pretty quiet and I didn't hear anyone else during my stay there.

Hotel amenities: There isn't much else to the hotel besides a vending machine (which has key things like travel adaptors right in the vending machine in case you need one - brilliant). There's no gym/spa, etc., but I wasn't interested in that anyway. There is a bar/restaurant Copper Alley Bistro on the bottom floor which has good food. There is also Darkey Kelly's, a small pub next door with food and drink.

Check out: There is someone at the desk 24/7, which was great when I had to leave at 5am to catch an early flight. They can print your boarding pass for you and the bus to the airport is again right outside the hotel around the corner.

Staff: The staff were very nice and accommodating, helping with maps, directions, booking tours, etc. Room cleaning was standard and tidy.

Room Tip: Room 502! You can see Christchurch from your window!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Debbie L
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Debbie L,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of the Harding hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

It is wonderful to read that you had such a pleasurable & memorable stay in the Harding Hotel and that you enjoyed our wonderfully convenient location, friendly & helpful staff and clean & comfortable rooms.

We would be delighted to welcome you back once again to the Harding Hotel and please feel free to contact the Harding Hotel directly to arrange a booking on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife and I stayed 5 nights at The Harding Hotel. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and the mattress and pillows are great. Bus (747 ) from airport drops you off less than a block from the hotel. Across the street from Christ Cathedral Church. and within walking distance of Temple Bar And The Guinness Factory. Front office staff very accomodating and always acknowledged you when you walked by.I would not hesitate to stay here again should I return to Dublin.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JNate

Dear JNate,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.

I am delighted to read that you found everything to be so memorable and enjoyable during your 5 night stay in the Harding and it was our pleasure to have looked after you both for your time in Dublin.

I do hope that we may be able to welcome you back to the Harding once again in the near future and please feel free to contact the hotel directly by email on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on a two night city break to Dublin. The location of the hotel is a great central base and it was very easy to get to from the airport. I e-mailed the hotel prior to our trip and they provided us with directions and transport links which were very helpful. Our room was at the back of the hotel and although we didn't have much if a view it suited us perfectly. Clean, good shower, huge bed, tea and coffee and excellent service. Highly recommend this hotel as well as the adjoining bistro and pub.

Stayed: July 2014
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear coopered,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin.
We are delighted that you had such a memorable and enjoyable stay in the Harding Hotel finding the hotel to have clean & comfortable rooms, with friendly staff and an excellently central yet still quiet location.

It would be our pleasure to accommodate you once again in the future and please feel free to contact the Harding Hotel directly to arrange a booking on info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.
We also offer returning guests a 5% discount when using our own website, hardinghotel.ie, and entering the code REG52014.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Really enjoyed our one night stay at Harding Hotel. Staff were friendly and very accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable the only issue was the TV was not the best. The room has an iron and good tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel is in a great area close to most things including buses and banks. Both the Bistro and the bar were excellent. I would be happy to stay there for a longer period of time. Not bothered by the noise from the bar but that could be different on a Friday or Saturday night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the road side to get a good view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Manager_Harding, General Manager at Harding Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Milly26,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful and positive review of the Harding Hotel following your recent visit to Dublin, we are always very appreciative of guest feedback and very grateful for your kind words.

I was delighted to read that the hotel's facilities impressed you during your time spent in the hotel from the spacious and comfortable rooms, to the lively and entertaining bar and wonderful bistro.

We would be delighted to welcome you back to the Harding Hotel in the future and please feel free to contact the hotel directly to arrange a new booking at info@hardinghotel.ie or by calling 00353 1 6796500.