“Dreadful”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of The Garden Terrace

The Garden Terrace
Ranked #1,966 of 2,543 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Bar, European, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Dreadful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

This is the second time I have eaten here due to delayed flights and the food is simply dreadful. Smoked salmon is fatty and poorly presented with a dollop of sauce on the plate which was huge and just offputting. Brown bread is sweet and so unrepresentative of Irish brown bread. Salad leaves not washed properly as mine were gritty. Nobody interested when a plate goes back uneaten. Previous experience here was also dreadful but though I would give it a second chance.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mary O

• Polish first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good food, reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

We dine at this restaurant while waiting for our flight back to UK, didn't want my meal to be too heavy so I decided to order snack instead.. I ordered Chicken Goujons at around 5quid, but was surprised at how huge the portion is (5-6 big piece of chicken goujons with entire basket of chips!) its almost like a entire meal!

We ordered and pay by the counter, service was quite good.. staff who serve us the food was smiley and bother to ask us if the food was good before clearing the plates after we're done. Quite surprised that there're so many bad reviews about this place.

Just thought it was one of the best airport meal I had so far in Europe.

• Visited November 2013
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Had quick bite for lunch today staff pleasant and food great couldn't find fault atall good size portions we couldn't finish ours lol ! Reasonably priced

• Visited November 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Staff are deplorable”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

I visited this place on Friday the 24th . I would say with out exception they are the worst staff I have encountered anywhere, I order a round of drinks from the first batman, he did not acknowledge me, no please no thank you, I put my hand out for the change and he placed it on the counter without a reaction, went to the bar the second time and the 2nd Bar person was as rude as the 1st. If people hate there job why don't they leave, and the question has to be asked about the management of this ...

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 747Frank
Amherst, New Hampshire, United States
“We Had Really Good Food And Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Reading the other reviews I am disappointed. The place is a bit perfunctory, but not such that it was a problem. Lots of flight crew members were eating here. We picked this place because the other options in the area were not that great. Our meals were pretty good, the sandwiches were tasty and made properly. Not the best food we have experienced, but it was tasty and enjoyable. I would recommend this to friends, and, actually have recommended it to friends traveling through the Dublin Airport.

• Visited October 2012