“Best Pizza in Dublin” 5 of 5 bubbles

Milano Grand Canal
Ranked #1,063 of 2,528 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dumbarton
“Best Pizza in Dublin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

That's what the waiter told us when we entered - and we weren't disappointed - then there were the cinnamon doughballs to finish off - tasty tasty.

Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Not my fault about your bad day!"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

I was starving with a friend and we decided to pop in here for a bite to eat. I was quite hesitant as my first time here about 2 years ago was horrific as the food and service was diabolical. Not to my surprise, this time around was just as bad. The waiter was extremely unpolite and didn't seem to know anything about the menu and when we asked what he recommended, he replied "I don't like Italian food"...AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE AN EFFORT AND LIE! The food took an age to come.

Well, I won't be back, I know plenty of other restaurants and cafes where the staff treat you with the utmost respect. Aren't we the customers paying their wages? Yea, I think a kick up the behind is a must!

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Emily300
Drogheda
“Cheese-Lovers' Paradise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

If you love cheese-laden Italian food then this is the place to go. A group of six of us had €190 in Tesco vouchers for Milano, and we managed to eat our way through €170 of food. The food was excellent and the staff was friendly. I particularly enjoyed the risotto appetiser and the Pollo Pesto.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dublin, Ireland
“Not to my liking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

I know Milanos is a famous restaurant in Ireland with a few branches, but they're not that great. Everything on the menu has cheese, which I'm allergic too so even pasta or salad was hard to order. My mom ordered pizza, and said that its annoying the way they don't cut it into slices before serving. The prices are also quite hefty for just pizza or salad which can be gotten elsewhere much cheaper (and at better portions!)

However, the staff were friendly and the atmosphere is nice with a good view.

Belfast, Ireland
“A cheaper bite than the Arena”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

For those wanting to eat before attending the O2 Arena this is a cheaper alternative - plenty of seating and fair prices for a meal for 2.

Visited October 2013