The Fleet Street Hotel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$330
US$311
Travelocity
1,266 results
All reviewstemple barelegance roomhonesty bargreat locationtrinity collegecentral locationwet roomreception areafirst floorbars and restaurantsnoise from the streeta lot of noisewould stay here againrooms are smallgreat showertriple roomnoisy at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2014

great location...overpriced though for what it is. i suppose thats temple bar in general. nothing great, nothing terrible to say about it. groceries across the street. i would try to find something cheaper next time...was a last minute need and was ok for that. awesome ceiling rainfall shower with color changing LEDs.

Magdalena P, Front Office Manager at The Fleet Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2014

Dear Clewttu
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Fleet Street Hotel.

We really value your comment, I am sorry to hear that the price of the bedroom didn’t meet the value you expected. Please allow me to suggest that if your manner of booking involved secondary website, please contact me directly next time, I would be more than happy to welcome you back offering competitive rates.
Indeed we are very conveniently located right in the middle of the main happenings in Dublin- Temple Bar, which as you correctly stated does influence prices of all properties in this and any other centrally located areas in major cities.
I hope to welcome you soon, please email me: magdalena@fleetstreethotel.com

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Great stop over for a weekend or mid week break. Can be a bit noisy but your five minutes from the heart of temple bar so it's to be expected. Rooms where small but clean. There is no view to speak of but the service and friendliness if the staff more than makes up for a lack of view. And if your visiting the hotel view does really come into this at all. Centrally located to get the best out of a short stay. The bar next door has to be one of the best in Dublin(turn left out of the hotel) .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Magdalena P, Front Office Manager at The Fleet Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2014

Dear Evo196
Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Fleet Street Hotel.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, I am glad that you found our hotel very suitable for your stop over brake. Indeed our location is unbeatable, being right in the City Centre, in one of the most bustling locations in Dublin-Temple Bar.
I believe the bar you mentioned is our Traditional Irish Bar O’Sullivans, that can only mean that you tasted some of the memorable Irish Atmosphere which is great when you visiting our city.
Thank you for your kind and fair comment. I must say I am thrilled to read that we made your stay memorable and that you found our team friendly and service focused. We very much appreciate your kind words. I will share those with the rest of the team!
We hope to welcome you back at the hotel very soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed here in July 2014. Very basic room, clean at least. Temple Bar is in a noisy and quite rough part of town, but walkable to most areas in the heart of Dublin. Supermarket accross the street is handy and appreciate the security on the door at nights. Worst views from the windows in the room, but reception was helpful in assisting with confirming our transfers.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank miss_tai82

Dear miss_tai82
Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Fleet Street Hotel.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed our location; indeed we are right in the middle of all the happenings, all the major landmarks of Dublin are nearly at our doorstep. I am also thrilled that you found our reception staff helpful and willing to assist. Thank you, I will share your kind words with the rest of the team.
I hope you will allow us to welcome you back at the Fleet Street Hotel soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Stayed here in August 2014 and really enjoyed it. This hotel is very clean with lovely friendly and helpful staff. It's in a great location for all the sights in Dublin .Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Magdalena P, Front Office Manager at The Fleet Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2014

Dear zooms 101
Wow, what an amazing title of your comment, I’m in doubt it is true.!
Thank you so much for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and most pleased that you found our location, facilities very convenient.
I will also take the opportunity and share your kind words of the service you received with the rest of the team, they will be delighted. Thank you very much.
Also thank you for recommendations I hope to welcome you back at the Fleet Street Hotel soon, it will be yet again a pleasure having you here. Do let me know when you are planning your trip and email me at magdalena@fleetstreethotel.com

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We picked this hotel because of location and were not disappointed! We originally had 2 reservations because a third person would be meeting us later and we needed to upgrade to a bigger room. Upon check in the woman at the desk gave us the triple room so we wouldn't have to switch! The room was spacious and the hotel is in walking distance from just about everything in Dublin! We were most impressed with the shower pressure ( it was welcome after a long day of travel and sightseeing! ) I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Dublin on Holiday!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Sara B
Thank you for your review, kind words and amazing ratings!
It is such a pleasure reading that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that we met and exceeded your expectations of not only facilities we provide but mainly of service you experienced. Thank you for recognising our team being efficient. Indeed you have picked a great location to stay in, not only so close to all the main landmarks for sightseeing but also surrounded by a good choice of restaurants, bars and night clubs, I am happy to read you enjoyed our location.
Thank you for recommendations I hope to welcome you back at the Fleet Street Hotel, it will be yet again a pleasure having you here. Do let me know when you are planning your trip again email we at magdalena@fleetstreethotel.com