2,871 results
All reviews across the river warm cookies temple bar great location double tree modern hotel junior suite within walking distance trinity college excellent hotel would definitely stay here again dublin castle street noise guinness storehouse central location would highly recommend this hotel o'connell street
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this hotel. Newly renovated, modern, very clean and the location close to the centre and Temple Bar was perfect. The staff were extremly friendly too. Definately a hotel i would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thomass1975
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I really believe it was a great value for money. The breakfast is good, the rooms nice, the decoration is very trendy, the staff friendly. We had a dinner and the food was also great. The location is great, in the city center.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank LuisCoelho
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Hi guys, John here. My wife and I recently stayed in the Morrison in April.

The hotel is in a perfect location for anyone looking to enjoy Dublin City Centre. It is one of the most modernised hotels we have ever stayed in.

In particular, my wife and I found the staff to be so welcoming and very friendly. Two of the staff members, Marco and Michele were fantastic. They really helped us enjoy our stay with their friendliness, good humour and banter at breakfast. We hope to meet them again the next time we visit.

I would recommend the hotel for anyone looking to stay in Dublin for long or short periods.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2013

On the north bank of the River Liffey in the heart of Dublin, The Morrison Hotel is modern, smart and well equipped. It is only 5 minutes from the Temple Bar district, with its pubs, clubs and restaurants and the hop-on, hop-off tour bus passes the front door. In the other direction it is an equally short walk to King Street, the main shopping street leading to O'Connell Street.
Inside, the room decor is minimalist and very modern, though the somewhat garish pink concealed lighting may not be to everyone's taste. Nevertheless, the bed was very comfortable, and the linen and towels spotless. One slight niggle is that although two small bottles of water were placed in the room on arrival, they will not re-stock these on a daily basis. We shall definitely consider The Morrison on our next visit to Dublin.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The Morrison proved to be the perfect place for a city stopover on our way through Dublin. The hotel is well designed and manages to feel stylish yet incredibly comfortable. Check in was delightful with the incredibly courteous staff and we were despatched to our hotel room with the tastiest cookie ever... yes, a week on, I still remember the cookie!

The room we stayed in was very comfortable and incredibly quiet - although I now know to ask for a room with a riverside view and a bath.

Having arrived rather late in the evening, we opted for supper in the hotel. The steak is definitely a speciality and mine was very tasty but some of the other meals didn't go down as well. Breakfast however was a delight and set us up for the long drive the next day. I would definitely stay here again for some city centre exploring.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a riverside view and state whether you would like a bath or shower.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family