2,907 results
All reviews across the river warm cookies temple bar great location double tree river view modern hotel junior suite within walking distance trinity college excellent hotel would definitely stay here again dublin castle street noise central location guinness storehouse would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Hotel is more than great. Location is sp good, beside the Liffey. Just across a bridge from the Tempe Bar area. Rooms were lovely. Breakfast was really good -pancakes with berry compote - what could be better. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I think any room would be good
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Morrison is a unique hotel, very modern and chic, very romantic. I like the wordings on the walls, I especially love the tint of purple pillow which adds a dash of color to the white bedspread. Super lovely comfortable bed! When I first read the review, and I saw the picture on the website, I told myself I had to stay in this hotel to experience it. It did not disappoint me and it was exactly what I had imagine it to be. The overall service was good, and they give me a early check in after a long tiring flight. The service at Morrison Grill wasn't that efficient though, as it was really crowded on a Saturday nite, perhaps due to the Heineken rugby match. It was a bit of a let up, since I paid 299 euro for that nite stay. Overall, Room 210 was a special room, full of memories for me.... It was so beautiful and romantic...my partner and I enjoyed it! Thank you Morrison, It will always stay on with me.. for that very special moment will linger on forever

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Stayed here for a weekend to go to Heineken Cup Final.

Beautiful hotel that is so stylish and the staff are really friendly and can't do enough for you.

Would love to return again and use as a base. Fabulous breakfast from a massive choice on buffet and great orange juice.

Stylish bar and restaurant for the hip and trendy to hang out in - overlooking the River Liffey and right opposite Temple Bar.

Location is fabulous.

There really I

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Christine O
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Spend 3 nights here as a Hilton Diamond member. We were given a junior suite. It was a really nice big room. Pretty psychedelic as the room was neon pink. The suite was really nice - sofa area with a large flat screen tv. The location cannot be beat. You walk across the bridge and there is the Temple Bar area. You are close to Grafton and O'Connell Streets. If you want a well located hotel, don't look anywhere else.

Breakfast was complimentary for Diamond members at the restaurant. Breakfast starts at 7 am. There are buffet items - eggs, pastries, bacon, etc. In addition, you can order eggs or pancakes from a short menu. All complimentary with our status.

There is an in room safe and wifi is complimentary and fast. Staff is relatively friendly but it seems there should be more people at the front desk to avoid people waiting in line.

Overall, I would stay here again but did not give them an excellent review because housekeeping did not do as good of a job as I would have liked. It is a very good choice when visiting Dublin.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I recently stayed at the Morrison (Double Tree) hotel in London for a business trip.

The hotel was in a great location (easily found), the staff were pleasant and courteous. The room was excellent, very modern and clean and plenty of room.

The finishing touches were great and the overall found the room to be very comfortable and classy.

The grill next door served great food and drink and again the staff were very professional and friendly.

I'd definitely recommend staying in this hotel for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Each floor looked the same (from what I could see) each with a different colour theme. I stayed on the second floor (pink)
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business