The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$308
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$188
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$209
  • Restaurant
Stauntons on the Green(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$372
US$283
  • Breakfast included
US$322
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$259
US$380
US$317
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$207
US$185
US$290
US$283
Orbitz.com
2,682 results
All reviewsacross the riverwarm cookiestemple bargreat locationdouble treemodern hoteljunior suitewithin walking distanceexcellent hoteltrinity collegewould definitely stay here againstreet noisedublin castleguinness storehousewould highly recommend this hotelcentral locationo'connell street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Well I traveled along to the Morison's Hotel in the nearby bar. While I appreciate that the staff members were quite under pressure, considering there were only two to serve a large group, I was quite taken aback by their mannerisms. By that I mean, that when I ordered my Green Tea as below, I asked what flavors do they have. And his reply was quite rude. He merely says "Green tea is Green tea Sir". Well it ain't. I can re-assure you. Its a family name. In the end, when I got the tea, I was treated to a lovely presentation. Lovely bikkie(Biscuits) might I add, and also the tea itself was a loose tea kinda thing. However the tea was so strong, I simply could not finish it. The price was so extraordinary and ridiculously expensive. 3.80 for the tea alone. When I saw the staff member coming over with a tray, it only occurred to me that the tea came from a different area. I could have gone over myself. He could have told me that teas etc., are served in a different area(across from the bar).

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank gstanescu84
MarionOC13, Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear gstanescu84,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following on from your recent visit to The Morrison Grill.

Please accept my sincere apologises that you seemed to experience some problems with service during your visit. I have alerted our food and beverage management team to your review and I am confident they will take the necessary steps with regard to retraining and coaching the team.

I hope your experience does not deter you from returning to us. I can assure that this would not be in keeping with our normal service standards and I only hope that you afford us the opportunity to redeem ourselves somewhat. To that effect if you plan to visit at any time soon please let myself or any of our management team know and we will be more than happy to ensure that you are personally looked after.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

By far the most modern hotel I stayed in while on my trip to Ireland. I stayed in the country castles and ultimately in this modern decorated city hotel. Beautiful. Great brunch which was included included in our stay. Very accommodating front desk with setting up taxis to airport. Convenient to everything. Close to temple bar area, shopping, etc. walked everywhere.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Rick B,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following on from your recent stay at the Morrison, a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the décor and facilities at the hotel, our breakfast offering and the helpfulness of our staff. I am delighted that all of these factors contributed to an enjoyable stay and I will ensure that your feedback is passed on to the team.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to the Morrison very soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

This was the best staffed and maintained hotel I've ever booked. The overall experience was excellent. The food was delicious, the room was beautiful and well-equipped, and the staff was friendly, efficient, and well-trained. The Dublin location was perfect for any sight-seeing trips around the city. We would definitely book this hotel for any future trip to this city.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MarionOC13, Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear Joyce C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following on from your stay in the Morrison, a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel. I will ensure to pass on your lovely comments to the team. If you plan to return to Dublin please do not hesitate in contacting me directly. I will be more than happy to personally assist you.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Our very first time in Dublin, so was really pleased with the location of the hotel; literally 5 minutes from the main areas and right by the river. We found the staff couldn't do enough to be of help, but not in an irritating way! The rooms are beautiful and clean. I really enjoyed the selection at breakfast. The complimentary warm cookie when we were first greeted was a lovely touch as are the bottles of water in the rooms. Excellent!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Littlehouseonprarie

Dear Zowiebowie13,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following on from your stay in the Morrison, a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. We really appreciate your glowing comments regarding the service and our staff. I will ensure this is highlighted to everyone. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to us again very soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

The hotel was fine and the location is great but the cost for one night $384 EUROS was ridiculous and I would not have taken it but I was just too tired to do the legwork to find a reasonably priced hotel on this particular Saturday night which was a very busy night and most hotels in Dublin were full so I had to bite the bullet

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Bernard G,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following on from your stay in the Morrison, a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit to the hotel. If you are planning to return to Dublin at any point in the future please contact me directly. I will be more than happy to quote the most competitive rate available.