2,867 results
All reviews across the river warm cookies temple bar great location double tree modern hotel junior suite within walking distance trinity college excellent hotel would definitely stay here again dublin castle street noise guinness storehouse central location would highly recommend this hotel o'connell street
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Great location right on the Liffey river. Started there twice in a matter of a week. Stayed March 13 and then March 16-19.
Staff at the front desk are great. Adam at the front desk is great.. Did more than expected.
Room for my first stay was a little small. The view was on the river.
Second room was a view on the river but was a big room than the first room. A lot of room. Temp in the room was not controllable.
Security friends had problems with people trying to get in the room.

Bar was great. Mark the waiter was great. Took care of of group.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Ailee B, Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Dear Jenny F,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with my son. Location is great if you are use to city noises and want a central location for touring. Since I live in the suburbs (gasp) the noise was distracting at first. The room was comfortable for two people. But reason I gave this hotel three stars is the cleanliness of the bathroom. Our counters looked terrible. There were smudges, glass rings on it. I was able to scrub it clean with a bit of effort. As such, I wondered how well the rest of the room was cleaned. Nothing ruins your comfort level like the thought of a dirty room.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Good Afternoon MarFis,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review and for sharing your recent experience with us. Can I ask, did you inform anyone of the issues during your stay? We take great pride in ensuring all of our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I would be very disappointed if we didn't try to make things right for you during your visit.

If you are in Dublin in the near or distant future please contact me personally if I can be of any assistance

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Security at this hotel is not up to standard..whilst entering our room we came across luggage at entrance only then to find a naked couple on the bed, we exited the room a quickly as possible, went back to reception a little shaken and embarrassed and explained what had just happened...
We were given another room, an apology and a lot of sniggering from staff for the duration of our stay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank Rhona B
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

First ever trip to this hotel and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Reception was friendly and check in was very efficient.
Room was of reasonable size and was well equipped. We also had a view over the river.
Breakfast was buffet style and had a good range of hot and cold choices.
We ate in the restaurant a couple of times and the food was well presented and not that expensive.
The bar area was quite quiet but also fairly comfortable. There was a live band playing a couple of nights, just a pity that, due to where they were set up, you couldn't see them.
The staff were really helpful. They suggested good places to visit and best ways of getting to them. Great service by everyone and much appreciated by me.
Well worth a return visit.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheChimper
Ailee B, Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

Dear TheChimper,

I am very pleased to hear that you had a most pleasant stay with us on your recent visit to Dublin. Chef was delighted to read that you our menu offering.We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Arriving at this hotel I was treated like the queen of England. The front desk staff helped me with parking, gave me yummy cookies and seemed to really care about my comfort. Our room was amazing and very comfortable and was in the perfect location to walk to almost everything. We were here on Halloween night and the streets were very crowded and noisy, but you could hear nothing once in your room. I will be staying here the next time I am in Dublin.

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank Yogalover44

Dear Yogalover44,

We are delighted to hear that your recent stay to the Morrison a DoubleTree by Hilton. Thank you for your feedback.We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.