Stayed here with my son for two nights in May. Location is wonderful and can be reached taking the bus directly from Dublin airport Airlink 747(10 euro RT adult) . stops in front of hotel across street. Location is also convenient for walking into Dublin, but far enough away not to be bothered by the loud pubs or traffic. I would compare this hotel to the US Hilton Garden Inn. Our room faced the alley/trash bins which made it noisy IF you opened the windows, but quiet otherwise. Room numer 234. Room was very clean with a king sized bed, tv with few basic channels, a desk, small sofa seating and a small round table. The room NEEDS more outlets to begin with, but does offer a hairdryer and bathroom with hospitality items. Bathroom is on the small side (even compared to Euro standards), but is spotless and has everything a bathroom should in working order, including a tub/shower combo. Bed was comfy with extra pillows and duvet. Room has a deadbolt but no peep hole for security. Hallways are well lit and clean as well as all common areas. Room also has a full length mirror and elevators need a card key to access them. Staff were very nice and friendly. The pub is light and airy with a limited menu and they were "out" of many items. Although the childrens menu is limited, it offers the basic foods kids like at a good price of 5.95 euro, no drink incl. We ordered the pot/leek soup and mini pizza's. although my son did not like any of it, it was good and he is a very picky eater. I ordered the Jurys Inn Club for 9.95 euro and it was delicious, served with chunky chips. Hotel has a STRONG wifi connection for FREE. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Christchurch boasts the perfect city centre location to explore everything Dublin has to offer. The hotel is opposite the thousand year old Christchurch Cathedral and only a few minutes walk away from Temple Bar, the party hub of Dublin which is buzzing with trendy restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars. Dublin's high street shopping area Grafton Street can be reached within a pleasant 10 minute walk. The hotel features an all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our restaurant which is open from 7:00am to 10:00am for breakfast and 6:00pm to 9:30pm for dinner. The nearest public car park is just behind the hotel at Christchurch Car Park (fee applies). Access to the rear of the hotel is situated on level 4 of the car park. The hotel features 182 comfortable bedrooms suitable for up to 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children sharing. All bedrooms are furnished with large soft beds, spacious and modern bathrooms with complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer, flat screen MultiChannel TV, and Free WiFi. Guests who book directly with us enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme Jurys Rewards. Enjoy a warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Dublin at Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Christchurch Hotel Dublin
- Jurys Hotel Christchurch
- Jurys Hotel Dublin
- Christchurch Dublin Inn Jurys