Great location, usual lack of directions in Dublin make finding the car park a bit of a guessing game but once you find it there is nowhere more convenient to park… level 4 of the parking lot has direct access into the back of the hotel via a very short covered walkway and the hotel can validate a max of 30 tickets each day at checkout so that the max charge is 15 euro.
The hotel itself is lovely, the rooms clean and comfortable (the one we had for 4 of us was slightly on the small side – not much room to get between the beds) . Our room had a view out over the back towards the car park but I would imagine the rooms at the front have a nice view looking out over Christchurch. The room was warm and the kids woke early with the light coming in the side of the curtains but I guess minor complaints.
We didn’t eat in the hotel as when we checked in the receptionist really didn’t seem to want to be bothered explaining anything to us!!! She never even directed us to the lifts to get to our room, never mentioned the option for breakfast or the car park or indeed anything without me trying to prise the information out of her and this obvious lack of interest is the only complaint that I have about the hotel.. so much so that I did complete the comment card to express my disappointment and in fairness the duty manager emailed me the next day to apologise.
I don’t go down to Dublin very often anymore, but I suppose if I got a good enough deal I would go back to this hotel as the location is conveniently close to Christchurch, Guinness Brewery, Dublin Castle, Olympia Theatre & Temple Bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Christchurch boasts the perfect city centre location to explore everything Dublin has to offer. The hotel is opposite the thousand year old Christchurch Cathedral and only a few minutes walk away from Temple Bar, the party hub of Dublin which is buzzing with trendy restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars. Dublin's high street shopping area Grafton Street can be reached within a pleasant 10 minute walk. The hotel features an all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our restaurant which is open from 7:00am to 10:00am for breakfast and 6:00pm to 9:30pm for dinner. The nearest public car park is just behind the hotel at Christchurch Car Park (fee applies). Access to the rear of the hotel is situated on level 4 of the car park. The hotel features 182 comfortable bedrooms suitable for up to 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children sharing. All bedrooms are furnished with large soft beds, spacious and modern bathrooms with complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer, flat screen MultiChannel TV, and Free WiFi. Guests who book directly with us enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme Jurys Rewards. Enjoy a warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Dublin at Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, JurysInn, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Christchurch Hotel Dublin
- Jurys Hotel Christchurch
- Jurys Hotel Dublin
- Christchurch Dublin Inn Jurys