Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
3,010 results
All reviewsgreat locationtemple barchrist churchvicar streetwithin walking distanceexecutive roomcentral locationshort walktrinity collegeno air conditioningwould stay here againhop on hopexcellent hotelbellsdubliniairelandpubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Overall, our stay was a positive and pleasurable one. The staff were quite friendly and informative. We stayed on the 5th floor (room 501) and it was well appointed and comfortable other than the lack of air conditioning. A fan was in the room which did help with the temperature. To be fair, temperatures during our stay were unusually warm for Dublin. View of Christchurch across the street. Location was close to most attractions as well as the Hop on Hop Off bus (highly recommended). Breakfasts were hearty and there were a number of hot and cold foods to choose from. Had dinner in hotel and it was tasty and a good portion size. Bar had good burgers. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: The executive rooms are larger and better equipped. Street facing room were a bit loud due to traffic, church bells, and late night revellers. The trade off is you have a spectacular view of Chirstchurch and across the city.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kerry S
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed here recently as we went to Dublin to see RIVERDANCE for their 20th anniversary. It is a fairly average hotel and what you would expect for the price out of season ! It was expensive this time of year. The rooms are ok clean but we were at the front of the hotel and it was very noisy . There. Is no air con so as it was very hot we left the windows open . It was amusing to see people on the top of the tour bus though and the view of the church is very good. The breakfast was very good and the staff at this hotel are very friendly and pleasant . It is centrally located and within easy walking distance of Dublins centre .

Room Tip: If you like quiet ask for a room at the back or higher up
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leana2014
AlanBuckley, General Manager at Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Leana2014,

Many thanks for taking the time for sharing your feedback with us. I hope that you enjoyed Riverdance as I have heard very good reviews.

We have installed secondary glazing windows into all the rooms and I am disappointed to hear that your room was noisy. I will investigate into this as this should not have happened.

I am happy to hear that everything else was satisfactory as we pride ourselves in customer service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Many Thanks
Alan Buckley

Reviewed 26 July 2014

A fantastic place to stay in the heart of Dublin! Great access to local landmarks and restaurants that specialize in Irish hospitality and flair. :) Staff was courteous and most helpful. No complaints here!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This was a great place to stay during a recent and first visit to Dublin. The price was reasonable and the staff was friendly and helpful! The beds were really comfortable and the drapes made for a perfectly dark room good nights sleep after our long flight! Lastly, it was a great location allowing us to walk to so many of the wonderful sites in the city!!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed here for 2nights from the 22rd of July as a surprise for my mothers birthday.. This was our first time in Dublin and we were therefore very happy with the location of this hotel, plenty of bars and restaurants near by. The hotel and rooms were clean and well maintained and our room had fantastic views of the church. The rooms had no air conditioning which resulted in a very hot room and we could not sleep with the windows open due to the noise of the church. Despite this, we requested a fan and this was brought to us within 10 minutes. Overall we had a brilliant time howeve we were disappointed by the customer service. Upon checking in i notified reception that it was my mothers birthday during our stayed.I asked if I could organisr something to be brought up to the room to make the day special. They agreed to send a bottle of prosecco up at 6pm so we could drink this when we got back from our day out. Unfortunately this did not arrive! After giving them the benefit of the doubt and leaving it for an hour, i went down to reception where i was told they had forgot. I was then given some drinks vouchers to spend in the bar however these could not be spent on prosecco. I think this situation could have been resolved alot better! The little personal touches definately matter!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Callyfloss,

Many thanks for your review which is important to us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and that everything else was to your satisfaction.

I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the customer service and I will investigate into this. We at Jurys Inn are all about great customer service which was not implemented in this situation. I apologise for this.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you wish to discuss this matter more. alan_buckley@jurysinns.com

Many Thanks