I had read some of the negative comments below, so was not sure what to expect. Having been booked through our corporate system, this was the only choice so I had no option. Frankly, I would have no hesitation about staying again. Staff were friendly and efficient, I loved the security on the lifts, Wi-Fi worked well allowing me to work and the centre of the city was close for an evening walk around to see the sights in the limited time that I had free. I ate in the hotel and my prawn and crayfish starter was delicious as was the hake main course. Guinness flowed throughout and service was very efficient when I ate early on. Fellow travellers were eating generous portions of lamb shank and steak from the grill.
It was probably the best night sleep I have had in a hotel this month (and there have been a few). My room was 4 floors up and overlooking the rear courtyard, so no view but this was fine for me.
My apologies to the staff for setting the toaster on fire by not seeing the sign saying not to toast the croissants. I elected for the continental choice having had such a large meal the night before. Ample but I must admit, I wish I had gone for or been hungry enough to eat the full Irish as it looked very good.
Checkout was 12, which suited my timetable perfectly and with a taxi rank right outside, everything worked well. Not quite a 5 - it really does have to be exceptional in all respects, but this hotel is not far off and I look forward to my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Christchurch boasts the perfect city centre location to explore everything Dublin has to offer. The hotel is opposite the thousand year old Christchurch Cathedral and only a few minutes walk away from Temple Bar, the party hub of Dublin which is buzzing with trendy restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars. Dublin's high street shopping area Grafton Street can be reached within a pleasant 10 minute walk. The hotel features an all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our restaurant which is open from 7:00am to 10:00am for breakfast and 6:00pm to 9:30pm for dinner. The nearest public car park is just behind the hotel at Christchurch Car Park (fee applies). Access to the rear of the hotel is situated on level 4 of the car park. The hotel features 182 comfortable bedrooms suitable for up to 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children sharing. All bedrooms are furnished with large soft beds, spacious and modern bathrooms with complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer, flat screen MultiChannel TV, and Free WiFi. Guests who book directly with us enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme Jurys Rewards. Enjoy a warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Dublin at Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, JurysInn, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Christchurch Hotel Dublin
- Jurys Hotel Christchurch
- Jurys Hotel Dublin
- Christchurch Dublin Inn Jurys