“amazing food in okc!”

Ranked #9 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“amazing food in okc!”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

We arrived in Dublin at 12 and the hotel helped us find a local restaurant (the Hairy Lemon) and took care of our bags. Plus they made a cup cake for our anniversary. They are an amazing place to stay and a cook walk to most attractions in Dublin. I would stay here again in we went to Dublin.

Room Tip: We overlooked the main street out front on floor 3.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Victoria C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (349)
  • Hebrew first
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 25 March 2013

One of the reasons we chose the Brooks Hotel was to be close enough to walk to most of the Dublin sites. We were and we did. It was a little hike to Guinness, but it's literally in the midst of the Temple Bar District, and a short stroll to Trinity College, Grafton Street's shopping, and Christ Church Cathedral. The room was spotless, the shower hot, and the staff friendly and helpful. Our room was ready early, too, which was a big help since our flight arrived at 8am. FYI, we took a bus from the airport that was 6 euro one way, and stopped only a few blocks from the Brooks.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 March 2013

great hotel very central ,car park a bit confusing !!!,it is directly across the road from the hotel but it can close very early ,check with hotel first
Lovely staff and breakfeast was yummy,
Got great midweekdeal through bookingcom

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank stephen h
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Great stay at the Brooks! Perfect location, friendly staff, nice room. I would definately stay here again. Breakfast was very good and included with my stay. Not only did they have a plentiful buffet but you order off the menu as well. The crepes were delicious!

So convenient to everything, they assisted us with dinner reservations and site seeing tours.
First class property all the way!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We stayed here for St. Patrick's weekend and were so glad we did. Besides being in the heart of Dublin within walking distance to Grafton Street, Temple Bar, Trinity College, St. Patrick's and Christ Church Catherdals, the staff is awesome. Conor is a superb concierge/bellman. He was so helpful as was, Jane, in providing directions and advice. They remembered our names and were sincerely interested in us and in making sure we had a great time. Paul, one of the bartenders, was also extremely attentive and nice to talk to. While the hotel is lovely, clean, perfect, the staff made our stay memorable. Lovely breakfast, parking across the street in a garage. The hotel provides a discount.

2 Thank 2wego
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 March 2013

It takes a lot for me to be impressed with a hotel, but this one is worth writing about. From the moment I stepped through the door until after I had checked out, the staff went above and beyond to make my stay memorable. I was treated not like a customer/guest but as a returning friend. My room was ready when I arrived, I was presented with a city map and oriented to the sights I wanted to visit, my questions were answered, and when I seemed confused about the place I was to meet my tour the next day, Collin the concierge walked me to the very place. My next stay will most certainly include this hotel.

2 Thank Kzpeiffer
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Stayed for three nights with my wife,daughter and son-in-law celebrating my daughters birthday and also to watch the St Patricks Day parade.Very happy to receive an upgrade upon arrival! (not asked for)and the subsequent treatment was first class all the time.Superb location just minutes from simply everywhere you would wish to travel to.There is parking across the road in a safe multi storey car park and the Hotel is situated on a quiet side road.The Irish are rightly famed for their hospitality and our treatment at all times was wonderful.Nothing was too much trouble and management and staff are to be congratulated.