“Amazing customer service is alive at the Brooks”
Review of Brooks Hotel

Brooks Hotel
Ranked #10 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 20 November 2008

My wife and I stayed at the Brooks Hotel for our final night of our honeymoon. Thinking that we had seen the best there was to see throughout our tour of Ireland, we were blown away by the level of customer service we had the pleasure of experiencing at the Brooks.
I can't wait to come back to Dublin to stay at the Brooks again, and I woudn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning on visiting Dublin in the futur.
Congratulations to the management and staff of the Brooks Hotel, and a number of other hotels show take some notes how customer service should be executed.
Great work!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dg_presley

Reviewed 15 November 2008

We stayed for 3 nights, the hotel was lovely, very clean, staff very helpful and friendly, its situated down a quiet street opposite an NCP carpark but you don't hear any noise from it. Bedrooms were very spacious, clean and you had a choice of pillows. Bathroom was a good size with a powerful shower. Breakfast was excellent, a good choice ranging from a cooked breakfast to fruit, cereals, breads, plenty of tea or coffee and toast. Evening meal was also excellent, food was to a very high standard the only down side was their wasn't much atmosphere in the restaurant even though their was a gentleman playing the piano..... Hotel is in an excellent location very close to all the sightseeing attractions and the shops. I would definatley recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JoCarCheshire
Reviewed 13 October 2008

I've just returned from a 2 night stay at the Brooks Hotel. I can agree with all the other good reviews on here. Its in a great location, on a quiet street but in the city centre. The staff were all really helpful. The bar had a lovely relaxed atmosphere so we drank in there on both nights. The restaurant food was lovely and breakfast was perfect. We stayed in a superior room and again, it was lovely.

Overall i can't think of anything i would have changed. We had a great time in Dublin and would definitely stay at the Brooks again.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank malta08Herts
Reviewed 12 October 2008

We stayed here for a recent 3 night stay. We were town for vacation and found this hotel to be in a great location for being near all the key places we wanted to visit. You can walk almost everywhere from here.

The hotel itself is great. We had one of the upgraded rooms and found it to be extremely comfortable and most importantly - clean! The bed and bathroom were well appointed. We also asked for a higher floor, therefore we never had any issue with street noise.

We did not have the breakfast as a part of our rate, but found it easy to find a quick bite close to the hotel. If you go out of the hotel to the right and then take another right - there is both a Leon and a Munchies that will get you a coffee and a pastry or breakfast sandwich. We found both to be good.

On the back end of our trip, we stayed at the Westbury. Though it was nice as well, the staff and price at the Brooks made it a better choice for future trips.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cubsfan4
Reviewed 7 October 2008

I spent a four night weekend in this hotel and, along with so many other reviewers, found it to be excellent quality and value. I stayed in one of their higher quality rooms and found that it met the description well. Public and private rooms are very well furnished, clean, and staff helpful etc. etc.

My booking did not include breakfast and as I eat little at that time of day I didn't bother with it: so no experience of that.

The location is very good: close to so many tourist spots, restaurants, bars etc. but in a fairly quiet street.

Well worth it for those willing to pay a higher price for a quality experience.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Olderguy
Reviewed 3 October 2008

It´s a nice hotel, with nice details, comfortable and beautiful. Service is excelent and employees are very nice and friendly.
My room was big and beautiful. The views from the window were really awful, but, as I was working there, I was not in my room with day light, so it was not important for me.
Nice breakfast too, and wonderful location for wandering in Dublin

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank parracule
Reviewed 2 October 2008

I have stayed in this hotel before but never go around to writing a review until today, where I spent another night there recently.
This Hotel is a credit to the Hotel Industry in Dublin. Its everything that a Hotel should be, it has a true Irish Welcome, very friendly and welcoming staff, a quality product and great food. Their breakfast is the best in Dublin. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my stay at this Hotel and I would definatley recommend it to anyone travelling for business or pleasure. The only thing is that on occasion, its on the expensive side so perhaps they should consider reviewing this a little. I will pay for quality but they are sometimes a little too much for what they offer. Its ideal also as there is a car-park directly across the road from the Hotel which is very very convenient. The location of the Hotel is great too as it is right in the City Centre.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank McCozzyTravel