The Morgan
US$277
US$253
US$203
US$169
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$233
US$176
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
2,955 results
All reviewstemple barmona lisafleet streetboutique hotelthe penthouseperfect locationmini bargreat barstandard roomnight lifean upgradebars and restaurantsquiet roomfantastic hotellight sleepertrinity collegegrafton street
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed in December 2013 and had a wonderful overnight stay. The location of the hotel is ideal, in temple bar with great bars and restaurants located within walking distance. The décor throughout the hotel is fabulous. We were upgraded to a beautiful room. The staff were so friendly in particular the Duty Manager Alvydas who was very welcoming and helpful. We will definitely be returning. We look forward to seeing Alvydas and the team when we next wish to stay in Dublin.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Morgan_Hotel_Manager, General Manager at The Morgan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Majella-Toner on a cold, wet and miserable day in Dublin like today, getting a review as nice, kind and thoughtful such as this just made me think of the record breaking summer we just had. Amazing positivity my friend thank you. Alvidaz ( or V as we call him ) is a true general in the world of reception. He gives without thought of reward ( like Anakin ) a rare find in these parts. Majella-Toner, I think you hit the nail on the head with our Location and Funked up design. It's really amazing isn't it. Every nano inch of the hotel is looked and and tweeked on a daily basis to bring senses and energys to new levels of understanding and comfort. Everybody wants some. Majella-Toner I wish you and yours a Happy New Year and all the best for the year ahead of us. With positivity such as yours we could all learn something. Be well and take care

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Stayed in Morgan hotel fast check in very polite and remember your name. Rooms large clean and modern. In the heart of the city . Close to car park. Ideal hotel to stay in for a weekend. Near restaurants and pubs.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Tommy G, Hi and hello I hope this email finds you well and that your festive season went off as planned. Tommy G, thank you for the short, sweet and straight to the point review regarding your stays with us. It's amazing our location isn't it. Smack Bang in the exact heart of Temple Bar surrounded by a plethora of pubs, restaurants, activities and all the wildlife and adventures on offer. Awesome as they say. In the heat of it all. Ring side seats. I could go on but I think you get the point. Tommy G, what makes us the best though is our uber friendly and outgoing, quirky and funked up staff. You will find none like them in the whole country. Each and everyone of them are hand picked and tweaked ( not twerked ) to perfection and encouraged to go the extra mile. Amazing really, one big happy family like the waltons. Tommy G my friend, thank you once again for the kind, thoughtful, straight to the point, no messing around review and I look forward to welcoming you back with us sooner than later. Be well and all the best for 2014

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We had high expectations for this hotel but we were partially disappointed throughout our stay.

The welcome from the staff was excellent and they were very friendly throughout our stay, our problem was not with the staff but elements of the hotel combined with the price of the stay. I won't list everything as I don't think our issues were the norm with the service this hotel offers, I just think we got it on a bad night, though I will mention the SLAMMING doors on the rooms which constantly disturb your relaxation and this can easily be fixed. We stayed almost a year ago so this is something that may have already been addressed. We also had to pay a lot for a tiny bottle of drinking water in our room as that was the only drinking water available.

I will say that although our stay overall was disappointing, we were offered a discounted stay next time we visited Dublin and we will definitely take them up on their very kind offer as I still believe that The Morgan can live up to our expectations.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We dropped in for a drink as this place looked really nice from outside.
The place is decorated in a really modern way and nice lighting.
The cocktail menu is quite long.
Ordered a drink each and only had the one each as it was €24 for both. But it is something nice to do while in Dublin.
Live dj music with chilled out vibe! Food menu looked good too and not too expensive compared to drinks!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Kirsty S, Hi you I hope this email finds you well and that your New Year is off to a fantastick start. 2014 I hear is going to be a really good one. 2013 was great as well but I think the whole "13 " put a damper on some, so with "14 " having no superstitious value I think it'll be good to everyone. Kirsty, thank you for the kind hearted review you wrote regarding your recent visit to our award winning Morgan Bar. I love reviews like this as it shows that someone cares and wants to spread the good word. You didn't stay overnight with us, and our Vibe brought you in. Amazing. Temple Bar prices are quite expensive throughout the entire area. The location is the most sought after spot in the country and I think everywhere keeps in line with everyone else in the area. Imagine if all of Temple Bar would half their prices even for one day wa week what would happen ( I'm going to look into this ). Kirsty S at the Morgan a while back we launched our own funked up version of Happy Hour called Social Hour. It has really taken off and has the whole city talking about us. You never know who you'll bump into at the Morgan is the new catch phrase on the street. Our Social Hour prices are the best in town on food, pints and our award winning coctails on offer. We also have our Dj's and complimentary Vibe running throughout to enhance and uplift the spirits and energys. Amazing really a must experience. Kirsty S please ask for me the next time you are in the area and drop in and tune out with a complimentary cocktail for the reward for such a nice and thoughtful review. I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is a great hotel to stay in as a couple or a young group out on the town. Staff are friendly and helpful. The bar is a trendy and modern hot spot. It's located central to everything, no need for taxis anywhere. The hotel rooms are spotless and are so modern and beautiful. We stayed in an apartment suite, which had everything you could think of in the fitted modern kitchen. Two tv's, one in the bedroom and one in the living room/kitchen. Big deep bath tub and a rain forest shower... spent so much time in the bath over the weekend (you don't get much opportunity when you're a Mum to have a quiet bath)... hubby in Gogerty's traditional pub across the road watching football... me in bath relaxing .... ahhhhhhh!!! Met him for a drink after the match of course and enjoyed some trad music and Irish dancing. We had a great weekend of dining, shopping, drinking, laughing, dancing, relaxing.... thanks to all at The Morgan.

I would not recommend this hotel to families or anyone wishing to have a quiet break (you can here the bar music from your room on the weekend)

But as a couple in their thirties out for shopping and fun and romantic meals, this hotel has it all going on. There is an unlimited amount of fun to be had right on the doorstep. Walk to the many shops, markets, restaurants, bars and clubs that are within a minutes walk from this centrally located hotel. I would also suit someone going on business in the city I would say.

Room Tip: Get one at the back of the hotel, as there is a lot of street activity at the front.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Morgan_Hotel_Manager, General Manager at The Morgan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Hi Flipflipgirl, I hope this email finds you well and that your festive season went off as planned. Flipflipgirl, I thank you for the kind hearted, thoughtful, nice, informative and equally as funked up as we are review of your recent stay with us. Really nice of you thank you. It's always nice reading reviews that have heart and character in them. I feel they let people who are interested and on their way to us have a vision and can already feel and experience our Vibe without even being here yet. I can see it on some peoples faces when they check in, and the first thing they do is look for our famous elevators ( the Mona Lisa Mooning ) or any one of our funked up signature design pieces scattered throughout the Hotel. Amazing really. Thats is excellent that you stayed in one of our design Suites. Amazing rooms with all the space one could want. A perfect oasis in the heart of the Wildlife and adventures Temple Bar has on offer. People from all over this planet come to experience this and take part, and I am delighted that your name is now on this list. Everybody loves the Suites here. I have got to hang out with so many of my heroes in them. From ABBA to ZZ TOP, they've all stayed with us at some stage. Flipflipgirl, thank you once again for the kind and warm hearted review and I look forward to welcoming you back with us sooner than later. Happy new year, all the best and take care