The Morgan
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$308
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$188
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$209
  • Restaurant
Stauntons on the Green(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$372
US$283
  • Breakfast included
US$322
US$380
US$317
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$259
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$207
US$185
US$290
US$283
Travelocity
2,956 results
All reviewstemple barmona lisafleet streetboutique hotelthe penthouseperfect locationmini bargreat barstandard roomnight lifean upgradebars and restaurantsquiet roomfantastic hotellight sleepertrinity collegegrafton street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Love the location when I visited on st paticks weekend in dublin. Dave and bevin I thin that was how to spell her name were really helpful. We were staying at the weston hotel but dave showed me around and I couldnt resist but just stay at the morgan instead of the weston. Nice vibe and great service.

• Stayed: March 2014
Morgan_Hotel_Manager, General Manager at The Morgan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

MakiiMakii, Hello Hello, I hope your well and all. Patricks weekend was so busy this year. The busiest I have seen in years. I heard yesterday that over half a million people were in the city centre for it. Amazing. Being in Ireland for St Patricks is number five or six on the list of things to do in life before you die. A must see, do, try experience. That is excellent to read that you changed your hotel stay plans to stay with us. I think people are tired of the robotic / textbook attitudes of hotels these days. Time away is so important and at the Morgan we make sure it's time to remember. We're like a tractor beam. Once inside you dont want to leave us. An energy flows through every nano inch of the hotel helping to create our world famous Morgan Vibe. A combination of light, energy, design and style that has people from all over the planet talking about us. Amazing really. MakiiMakii, thank you thank you once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back with us sooner than later. Be safe

Reviewed 17 March 2014

A very modern styled hotel. Good customer service from all staff. Bedroom was big, white, clear, sparsely furnished. Bathroom was great with sliding glass door and good facilities. Mini bar was overpriced. View not so great, looking onto blocks of flats - but to be expected. Seeing rooms with balconies afterwards would have been nice to have one of those.
The dark corridors on the 2nd floor were a little disconcerting but all added to the 'funky' feel. Great surprise to find a hip bar serving (if a little expensive) cocktails with DJ music downstairs. Very impressive turnaround from bar at night to breakfast room in the morning. Good breakfast too.
Added plus that we could use the steam room & pool next door!

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

emily201205, Hi and Hello I hope this emaiol finds you well and dry. The rain in Dublin is crazy right now. Amazing. Well, I guess it keeps the grass green and the streets clean as well as the pubs busy, so I guess it's good for tourism if I had to make a positive side to it. Starting an Umbrella business would be a great idea in this country lol. emily201205, thank you for taking time out and writing such a nice, thoughtful and informative review of your recent stay with us. Excellent, thank you. Last week I stayed in a hotel near us and a beer in their mini bar was 8.50 8.50, I couldn't believe it. Ours are 5.00 euro so I guess were not that bad lol. Minibars I think world wide are expensive. I always look just out of curiosity, and am always blown away at the prices. I am so delighted that You enjoyed our world famous Morgan Bar. You never know who you'll bump into at the Morgan as they say. At any given time all the who's who's can be seen enjoying the Vibe and par -taking in the adventures on offer. The Dj's and live musicians, the sexy / risque mood lighting, the signature design pieces strategically scattered throughout the hotel, we've got it all. Everybody wants some and always comes back for more. emily201205, please email me direct the next time you plan on staying with us and I will make sure you get one of those balcony rooms you mentioned before. It's nice to be nice to the nice. Take care and be well

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Morgan hotel on a romantic break package and to see Ellie Goulding at the O2 arena.
We arrived on Friday 28th February 2014 on a late flight from England, and we were met with a very warm welcome by the front of house manager Alvydas.
He was very knowledgeable and showed a keen interest in our visit and in the concert, he made us feel very much at home.
We were shown to our room which was very large and as well as the bathroom and bedroom it had a separate lounge & kitchen area that was equipped with all of the food making equipment you could wish for and a huge huge comfy bed,
There was a large Smart T.V. in the bedroom and also one in the living room and after settling in we had Tapas (very nice indeed) and a bottle of wine delivered to the room - which was part of the package.
Soon afterwards we went down to reception where Alvydas gave us a voucher for 2 free cocktails in the cocktail bar - it was very busy and there was live entertainment and music - this goes on till the early hours but we couldn't hear anything when in our room so it did not keep us awake at all.
The hotel is close to the centre of the city and the night life and bars were a very good
experience with all of the local people being very friendly.

All in all the whole weekend experience was great and all of the staff at the hotel were very pleasant and attentive - and again a special mention and thank you to Alvydas, we hope the hotel management are aware of such a great asset they have in Alvydas Sabaliauskas praise where praise is due.
Looking forward to a return visit to Dublin and The Morgan...................

Many thanks

Joy and William Owens

Room Tip: Suite we booked was excellent!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Joyfiona, Hi and hello I hope this email finds you well and all. Joyfiona, I've never seen the word Alvydas so many times in a review before. That's some kind of record I think lol. Joyfiona, can you imagine if the whole world would be as kind as you, what a different and special place we would have. Something to think about. Anyway, thank you for taking time out and writing such a Fantastic review. It's such an Amazing feeling when a guest gets the full effect of the Morgan with our world famous Vibe and all. People from every part of this planet come for this and always want more. The suites here are the talk of the town. 14 different and uniquely funked up signature design suites all decked out for maximum comfort and style.I have got to hang out with so many of my heroes in them, from Abba to ZZ Top really. Amazing having the wildlife and adventure of Temple Bar right on our doorstep, and then your own private funked up oasis in the heart of it all. Awsome. Joyfiona, once again thank you for the kind and thoughtful, straight from the heart, no messing around, name dropping review and I look forward to welcoming you back with us sooner than later. Be well

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The Morgan is an absolutely gorgeous hotel!!!
I had spent there 3 nights in the beginning of March, and was more than satisfied by their services.

Initially, the hotel was recommended by the UK Embassy of my country, as a well located and a perfect quality-price balanced accommodation.

As I am an foreign tv correspondent and came to Dublin to cover an international event, I had to have a quite room to voice over and edit my reports. The reception couldn't have been more efficient in meeting my special demands. I was given a room 134 that was spacious, clean and very quite!

The room cleaning service had performed very well as well. They managed to do their job without touching or moving my equipment while leaving the room clean and fresh.

I liked a modern smart TV set, which broadcasted all the main tv channels, so I could easily follow all the world's latest news, which was very essential for my work.

I would like to express my acknowledgment to the restaurant and bar staff, too. The breakfast menu was reasonably diverse, while the bar's assortment is absolutely outrageous!) Once, I have invited my colleagues, and we had tasted all the sorts of local drinks, which were served by a barman (unfortunately, don't remember his name), who was very professional and entertaining at the same time. He made us laugh telling funny remarks and skilfully juggling with bottles!)))

I wish the Morgan and it's staff to keep to these high standards of serving their guests, and sure they will succeed beyond their dreams!)

Thank you! Definitely will be back and recommend others to visit Dublin and stay at the Morgan!)

With best regards,
Bela Kogan

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Bela K, what a great review. Спасибо
I love it. Straight to the point, no messing around, informative, kind, thoughtful and very special. I think that your positivity meter is way over 10 lol. Bela, please email me direct the next time you plan on visiting us and I will arrange for a complimentary upgrade with full Vip status ( Vip 5 as we call it, it doesn't get any higher that that ) and we'll see if we can top your last stay. I look forward to welcoming you back with us

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stayed at the Morgan hotel for one night on Saturday 8th March.

I was in Dublin to catch a concert at the O2. The hotel itself is centrally located. I was presently surprised at the size of the room and the fact that I had a cute private balcony. The hotel rooms are well equipped, mini bar, huge huge comfy bed, white company products (nice touch) ear plugs provided. Even a proper iron and ironing board is provided in your room which is great. I hate having to ask for one from reception and then having to wait for one to become available. Especially on busy Saturday nights. A proper salon style hair dryer is also provide.

The hotel is literally in the heart of the hustle and bustle. The hotel also has a bar which pumps out great house music till the early hours but is loud. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you fancy a early night. I slept well with my ear plugs provided. I I'd go to bed at midnight on the Saturday. The music was very loud however I believe I slept through it due to the fact I had landed from Sydney that morning so come the Night I was beyond tired, having not slept for over 24 hours I would have managed to sleep anywhere. The bed really was huge and super comfy.

The Hotel also has complimentary wifi throughout. I managed to get a feast deal on the room rate. I would certainly come back to the Morgan.

I would only recommend this hotel to people in Dublin to party or stay out late for the weekend due to the noise.

Greg hotel, styling and attention to detail in the rooms.

Enjoy your stay. X