“Great accomadation”

Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin
Ranked #14 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Myself and 3 friends enjoyed our stay in Fitzwilliam Hotel, very high standard, convienent to shops and pubs!! Excellent staff. would def recommend to anyone visiting Dublin. Service was excellent and rooms very tastefully decorated.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Guest_Relations_Fitz, Guest Relations Manager at Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

Dear Dolores M,

Greetings from the Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent stay with us.
I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our location, helpful, friendly staff and the high standard of our bedrooms.

I look forward to the opportuninty to welcome you back to the Fitzwilliam Hotel.

Guest_Relations_Fitz

Write a ReviewReviews (2,883)

Reviewed 2 September 2012

I stayed here for my anniversary last month and found it to be amazing. The staff are simply excellent and a credit to the hotel. The rooms are spacious and impeccably tidy as is the hotel throughout. They have a wonderful bar with the most delicious and innovative cocktails I have had in a long time! And I love my cocktails! I have already booked again for a Christmas surprise for my husband. This place has the right balance between price, location and service unlike alot of neighbouring hotels.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank claire d

Dear claire d,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us on tripadvisor.

The team and I are delighted that you have enjoyed your visit to us and take heart from the positive sentiments you have expressed regarding the hotel location and the level of service throughout the hotel

We were also glad to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful cocktails.

We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to the Fitzwilliam Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Unfortunately I only stayed here for the weekend....what a fabulous hotel. Rooms are large, king sized bed and lyric fm playing softly in the background. Bathroom was beautiful and we had a view of the courtyard garden from our balcony. A little oasis of tranquility in the heart of St Stephens Green. Staff were efficient and service in the bar excellent.....they have a wonderful cocktail menu!! The shops of Grafton street are only a few steps away and if it's raining the kind doorman will provide you with a huge umbrella.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pinkydinkyireland

Dear pinkydinkyireland,

Greetings from the Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin

Thank you for taking the time to provide detailed feedback on your most recent stay with us.
I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our fabulous location, king sized beds & efficient bar service.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Nothing but nice things to say about the Fitzwilliam. If you're looking for something central, you can't beat the location. The staff was friendly and attentive in every way, providing an extra plug adapter, an umbrella and directions with a smile. The restaurant serves a nice breakfast, and the bartender knew his business too. The only thing I'd improve would be the gym, which was little more than a closet with three machines. But I mean, I didn't come to Dubin to exercise. Would stay there again, no question.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank mrshortpants

Dear mrshortpants,

Greetings from the Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our location, our friendly & attentive staff.
I was also glad to read that you enjoyed our breakfast offering.

Whilst from your review I understand that you believe there is room for improvement regarding our gym. Let me assure you that this will be acted upon.

I would also be delighted to act as your point of contact to ensure any return visit to the Fitzwilliam Hotel would be seen as our opportunity to provide the perfect stay.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Stayed in the hotel while visiting dublin, we had to book in early since we had just arrived from USA. The room was not ready when we got there (10 am) so we had breakfast in the restaurant, which was given to us for free (i had a coffee and my wife had French toast) we got into our room around 11.00, so they were very accomading.
Great location across from st Stephen's green, and at the top of grafton street. And the staff are great. And it is also attach to a great michelin star restaurant. Will stay here the next time we are in Dublin

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank letterkenny1
Guest_Relations_Fitz, Guest Relations Manager at Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2012

Dear letterkenny 1,

Greetings from the Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin,

The team and I are delighted that you have enjoyed your visit to us and take heart from the positive sentiments you have expressed regarding the staff kindness & hospitality we have provided.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We stayed at the Fitzwilliam Hotel in Dublin at St Stephan's Green for a few nights while in Dublin recently. The rooms are large and spacious with a king size bed and all new decor. The cafe Citron served full and continental breakfast options each morning and the chef's choices for dinner were top of the line in terms of taste, creativity and presentation. This hotel is walking distance from major attractions like Trinity College, Grafton Street shopping and the Temple Bar area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear Liz H,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us on tripadvisor.

The team and I are delighted that you have enjoyed your visit to us and take heart from the positive sentiments you have expressed regarding the comfort, location & service.
In particular I will pass on your very positive comments to our chef about the creativity & presentation of his food.

Guest Relations Fitz

Reviewed 28 August 2012

There is always a risk with a 5* hotel that it can be a bit snooty. However, The Fitzwilliam is full of class and refinement with a typical warm Irish welcome and helpful staff throughout. Having read the reviews before, there were the usual moaners. I had one minor issue on my Bill which was resolved immediately with a sincere apology. Room was spotless, bed comfortable, location perfect - an ideal Dublin hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear hampshirerich,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us on tripadvisor.

The team and I are delighted that you have enjoyed your visit to us and take heart from the positive sentiments you have expressed regarding the location, decor & level of customer service.

I was also glad to read that you enjoyed a typical warm Irish welcome.