Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin
US$168
US$244
US$221
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$174
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$139
3,010 results
All reviewsgrafton streetcitron restaurantgreat locationst stephensconcierge stafffive star hotelstephen's greenturn down serviceexcellent hotelmini barcentral locationhotel bartrinity collegethorntonsirelandpatrickdoorman
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Stayed here for a weekend in October. Hotel staff were very friendly and accomodating, hotel is really well located (as are many hotels in a city that is so easily walkable). We probably didn't spend more than 8 or 9 hours in total in the hotel - we were out all day and night on the Saturday so literally slept there and then checked out the next morning, so really not much to say. I was expecting a bit more in terms of the decor because of the reviews I had read, but it was fine overall.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LauraBG
TheFitzwilliamDub, Manager at Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Dear Laura BG,

Greetings from The Fitzwilliam Dublin!

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent visit to the city. I am really delighted to read you found the team friendly and accommodating. I was equally pleased to read you enjoyed the central location of the hotel - it certainly makes exploring all that the city has to offer exceptionally easy.

LauraBG, should business or pleasure bring you to Dublin again, we would be delighted to welcome you back to The Fitzwilliam.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Across from a beautiful park which has swans and ducks. Convenient to shopping large mall and all tour sites. Staff was able to help with Irish shows in all of Dublin. Reservations for the citrateon restaurant is very limited so suggest you make your reservations as soon as you get there once you are there you will love the staff and food.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear JH,

Greetings from The Fitzwilliam Dublin!

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent visit to the city. I am really delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us. St Stephen's Green is a wonderful park and I am delighted that you had an opportunity to explore it.

I am really pleased that the team assisted you with show tickets and that you enjoyed the food and service you received in Citron.

JH should business or pleasure bring you to Dublin again, we would be delighted to welcome you back to The Fitzwilliam.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Wow! A lovely hotel with super friendly and helpful staff. Nothing was too much trouble, from charging my iPhone, getting drinks brought up, getting movies for 2 young children to printing off a map of Dublin City Marathon. Concierges Marcin and Daniel were super attentive with pleasant relaxed demeanours. Brid in reception was very pleasant and had a huge smile that covered the reception desk. I loved the experience. The duty manager even opened the service lift so we wouldn't have to wait long on the guest lift. The breakfast was outstanding and there were cookies and a personal note on arrival. My only regret was that we couldn't stay longer. I hope next time I ring, Martina in reservations ( also extremely helpful) it is to book a longer stay!

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Flynnmrs,

Greetings from The Fitzwilliam Dublin!

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent visit to the city. I am really delighted to read you enjoyed your short stay with us on the bank holiday weekend. I have taken the liberty of passing on your kind comments to the team and in particular to Marcin, Daniel, Brid and Martina. Positive feedback such as yours makes everyone's day!

Flynnmrs, we look forward to welcoming you back to The Fitzwilliam for a longer and more leisurely break on your next visit to Dublin!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The Fitzwilliam is located very centrally with a short walk to the main centre of Dublin. It also sits in front of the beautiful St Stephens Green, which I advise you walk around as it is a lovely walk.
Myself and my boyfriend actually walked everywhere and couldn't have been happier with the choice of hotel.
The breakfast buffet was by far the nicest breakfast buffet I have ever experienced with mini pastries to delicious banana and strawberry yogurt/smooties. On weekends they have a Full English out including black and white pudding.... yum! There was soo much option when it came to dried fruits etc.... The staff were very sweet and always offered us a coffee or a tea every morning on weekdays we also got asked if we would like any eggs as only pastries and fruit were available.
The decor was fantastic, but this is all taste, as you can see from the website and pictures it really stands out. It has its own identity entirely.
The staff were always on hand to help, offering to take bags up and they have a great knowledge of the area so make sure you speak to them!
If you want to go somewhere a bit special I suggest you choose here, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: The rooms are all very different, we ended up getting an upgrade as our taps weren't working in the bath so don't be afraid to ask!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
TheFitzwilliamDub, Manager at Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Hannah J,

Greetings and congratulations from The Fitzwilliam Dublin!

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent visit to the city. I am delighted that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay so much. Our location is certainly very central, overlooking St. Stephen's Green and makes exploring the city very easy.

We believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I am delighted that you enjoyed the variety and quality of items on offer, from our smoothies and pastries to full Irish.

I am particularly pleased to read you found the team very sweet and always on had to assist you. Our concierge team are very knowledgeable and it is great that you received good suggestions from them. I have passed your kind comments on to the team, as feedback such as yours makes everyone's day!

Hannah J, should your travels bring you and your boyfriend to Dublin again, we would be delighted to welcome you back to the Fitzwilliam.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

As we searched for hotels in Dublin the Fitzwilliam was our third choice since the others were booked. I am glad they were! My husband stated this was his favorite place out of 6 places we stayed on our trip. The location is perfect. Just across from St Stephens green and just down from Grafton St. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed we have ever slept on. The biggest plus for me lots of pillows! Breakfast was fabulous and the waitstaff were excellent. The maids deserve a big shout out because the room was immaculate. Last but not least the front desk, concierge, doormen and other hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. I can't think of a single criticism for our 2 night stay. This was the first stop on our 2 week honeymoon and they gave us a warm Irish welcome!!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear ohio 32,

Greetings and congratulations from The Fitzwilliam Dublin!

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent visit to the city. I am delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your stay so much. Our location is certainly very central and makes exploring the city very easy. I am really pleased that you found the beds so comfortable and the rooms immaculate.

We believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it's great that you had the opportunity to experience our breakfast offering and that you enjoyed your meal.

ohio 32, I am delighted that you found the team very friendly and accommodating and I have passed your kind comments on to them!

I hope the rest of your honeymoon was as memorable and may we wish both of you every happiness for the future.