Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin
US$168
US$244
US$221
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hotels.com
3,010 results
All reviewsgrafton streetcitron restaurantgreat locationst stephensconcierge stafffive star hotelstephen's greenturn down serviceexcellent hotelmini barcentral locationhotel bartrinity collegethorntonsirelandpatrickdoorman
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed for 2 nights and the staff were very pleasant as was our room. Would recommend this hotel to all our friends. The hotels location is right in the centre of all the shops and just opposite Stephens Green

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheFitzwilliamDub, Manager at Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Brian C,

Greetings from The Fitzwilliam Dublin!

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent visit to the city and for your recommendation.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your room and that you found the team very pleasant. I have passed your kind comments on to all the team, as such feedback makes everyone's day.

Brian C, when your travels next bring you to Dublin, we look forward to welcoming both of you back to The Fitzwilliam.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed here twice recently with my wife for a getaway in Dublin lovely hotel situated overlooking st Stephens green overall happy with cost staff really nice and helpful one small drawback to us was the location where breakfast was served very noisy felt a quieter location in the hotel would make the breakfast experience better as food was very good and service excellent overall one of the nicest hotels in Dublin

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Colm M,

Greetings from The Fitzwilliam Dublin!

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your most recent visit to the city and for your recommendation. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you found the team really nice and the service excellent.

I am sorry you felt the breakfast service was too noisy; for a calmer breakfast experience we would recommend avoiding the peak times of service.

Colm M, when your travels next bring you to Dublin, we look forward to the opportunity to welcome both of you back to The Fitzwilliam.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Hi I'm Ruairi and I'm 7 but I'm turning 8 in 24 days.I went to the fitzwilliam hotel on the 31'st of July .It took 1 hour and when we got there the butler brought our bags to our room. We checked in and we had to wait for our room to get ready. So we went to a cafe on Grafton Street. There were a lot of buskers on Grafton Street. When we went to the hotel we went to our room. It was room 304 on the third floor. The butler had hung up our coats. He left a note saying to have a nice time and left cookies for us. The room had a very big bed and a sofabed. There was music in the bathroom! When my mummy went in the bath she didn't realise it was going to be very deep and she said she almost drowned! There were bathrobes and slippers and you could see the train going to Sandyford out of the window as well as the park and shops. In the hotel there was a bar and a restaurant. The bar man made me a cocktail and the flavours were orange and pineapple. The hotel was very fancy and I enjoyed it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank MrsMc
TheFitzwilliamDub, Manager at Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Ruairi,

Greetings from The Fitzwilliam Dublin!

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your visit to the city. I am very happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you enjoyed the cookies and the cocktail that the bartender made you.

The hotel is very close to Grafton street and there is always something new to see on that street.

Ruairi, I hope you and your mum had a safe journey home and that you are busy making plans to celebrate your 8th birthday. On behalf of all the team here at The Fitzwilliam may I wish you a very happy birthday!

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Fitzwilliam in the very near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Modern hotel, quiet, fast free wifi, superb location in the middle of the city centre overlooking St. Stephen's Green. Service was of the highest quality and very accommodating. Highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jon171

Dear jon171,

Greetings from The Fitzwilliam Dublin!

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your visit to the city and for your recommendation. I am so pleased you enjoyed the décor, quietness and facilities of your room.

I am delighted to read you found the service of the highest quality and accommodating.I have passed your kind comments on to all the team as such feedback makes everyone's day.

jon171, we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Fitzwilliam in the very near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

location is fabulous-centrally located near grafton street shopping and on st stephens square; rooms are very modern, well maintained and nicely furnished (best bath water pressure ever); and staff is unbelievably accommodating- from front door greeting to check out and everyone in between!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Clay T,

Greetings from The Fitzwilliam Dublin!

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your visit to the city. I am so pleased you enjoyed the comfort and décor of your room and of the hotel. It's central location certainly makes exploring the city exceptionally easy.

I am delighted to read you found the team unbelievably accommodating and I have passed your kind comments on to all the team.

Clay T, we look forward to welcoming both of you back to The Fitzwilliam in the very near future.