The Westbury
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$208
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$187
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. George(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$144
  • Bar/Lounge
US$181
US$171
US$1,015
  • Pool
The Gibson Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$267
US$245
Orbitz.com
4,249 results
All reviewsgrafton streetwilde restaurantturn down servicenespresso machinebeautiful hotelfive star hotelperfect locationlounge areatrinity collegethe heart of the citywould highly recommend this hotelvisiting dublintemple barconciergeluxuryirelanddoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We as a family, stayed in the Westbury for a night after New Years and had an amazing time. The location of the hotel is perfect, its fantastic to walk out the door and be right in the centre of the city. Our rooms were beautiful with a view of Grafton Street and the turn down service was a lovely treat. Breakfast the next morning for me was a highlight, there was nearly too much to choose from and we never felt rushed to vacate our table. The complimentarty newspaper added to what was a very relaxing meal.
The staff really make the stay here exceptional, constantly smiling and helpful. They had a room ready for us immediately, despite our early arrival, and provided some great recommendations of places to eat.
All in all I don't think I could visit Dublin again and not stay in the Westbury, we were spoiled throughout our stay. I only hope I can afford it next time!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Barbara O

What a great review thank you so much I am delighted that you and your family had such a fabulous time with us.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and I am very happy that our location, your room and our breakfast offering ticked all the right boxes. I am particularly pleased that our service stood out for you and delighted you thought our staff went above and beyond to look after you during your stay.

I hope we can be a home away from home for you for many years to come and very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Wishing you a Prosperous New Year and thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel for just one night on a quick trip to Dublin. This hotel is ideally located off the main shopping street of Dublin (which is a no car zone) but just slightly off the street in order to be quiet. Rooms are quite spacious and very comfortable. The ratio quality to price is extremely high in this hotel, there is really nothing that bothered me during my stay and I am looking forward to coming back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Nroth

I am thrilled you loved your stay with us, thank you for choosing the Westbury Hotel and for your great review.

It was such a pleasure to have you with us and I am very happy that you enjoyed every aspect of your time at the Westbury. I am delighted that you will return to us again. Our location is ideal for all the restaurants and bars and for shopping and I am delighted that it worked for you.

Thank you again for your review and for telling others about your experience.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Stayed at the Westburry Hotel in Dublin at the Year End of 2013 with the family (2 adults and 2 children) and it was a very enjoyable stay. Fantastic location (right in the centre of Dublin and next to the main shooping and F&B area), the facilities are quite nice and specially Staff are all very professional and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear AO1971,

Thank you for your trip advisor review following your stay in December.

I am delighted that our location worked for you and your family and that you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your recommendations which I will pass to my team for them to enjoy.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back during 2014.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed in the Westbury for 1 night on New Years Day. The staff were exceptional from the moment I stepped in the door. My room was of very good quality and exceptionally clean. I stay in hotels a lot and this really was outstanding , very impressed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Cjm001,

Thank you for your review following your visit to The Westbury over New Year Day.

I am thrilled that we managed to impress you and that your stay was perfect. I am very happy that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and appreciate your personal recommendation it means the world to me and my team.

Thank you for writing about your visit and telling others about your stay, I look forward to welcoming you back in 2014.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This hotel met every need we required, I'm very choosy when it comes to hotels after staying in some of the best in the world. The 2 night stay was booked as a surprise for my partners birthday celebration, his first visit to Dublin and he guarantees me we will return to the Westbury. To help celebrate my partners birthday nothing was too much trouble, every request was met by a high level including providing a birthday cake with lit candles and a waiter to sing happy birthday.
The staff were amazingly friendly and help made our stay a very enjoyable one. We ordered champagne breakfast in bed alongside a breakfast that isn't normally offered, eggs Benedict... Truly delicious!. We also had champagne afternoon tea in the gallery that was lovely but could have down with extra cakes. The feel of the hotel was lovely and relaxed not loud or over crowded.

Room Tip: We were fortunate to be in amazing room with a view looking straight on to grafton street,
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear KarlyM

I am delighted you thought so highly of us and that we managed to impress you so much thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

To know that our team made you feel truly special is indeed wonderful. We know how important these moments are for our guests and will always do our very best to make these occasions and celebrations as memorable and special as possible. Our team genuinely enjoy playing their part in making these experiences truly memorable and they will be delighted to know that they helped to make your partners birthday an occasion to remember.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to what I hope is now your home away from home in Dublin.