“Excellent”
Review of The Westbury

The Westbury
Ranked #7 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 13 February 2014

As I have travelled regular and have stayed in many hotels in different countries, I can confirm that the hospitality that I received during my trip was exceptional, highly recommended, location, staff, I was very well impressed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Orla C
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Orla C,

Thank you for choosing the Westbury and taking the time to write about your experience.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and that our hospitality stood out for you and we managed to impress you. I am thrilled that our location suited you and the service was top notch we very much appreciate you recommending us so highly to others.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Vincent O' Gorman

Write a ReviewReviews (4,102)

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I am a regular visitor of The Westbury Hotel and just after returning from a night there.As usual it met my high expectations of a 5 Star hotel.My deluxe room was top class with luxury bathroom products, loads of large fluffy towels ,bathrobe +slippers and a comfy king size bed.Turndown is an added extra.Nothing is a problem to the professional staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Niamh O

Dear Niamh O,

Thank you for your great review and I am so delighted that you enjoyed your break with us.

I am thrilled you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and thought everything was perfect. So happy that our staff stood out for you, they genuinely care about our guests and will be delighted to hear that you thought they were truly professional.

Thank you so much for writing about us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

My girlfriend and I went to the Westbury for a dinner at their bar in a raining day. We were nicely welcomed. We ordered two kir royals and two goats cheese salads. Everything was perfect and it was not even pricey.

I totally recommend this place.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JserranO,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your visit to The Westbury recently.

I am delighted that you were made to feel so welcome and that dinner met your expectations. Our focus is to deliver the very highest of standards in both product and personal service and your positive feedback is incredibly motivating and encouraging.

Thank you for your wonderful review and I hope that we have the pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Vincent O’ Gorman

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Wonderful central location, fab foyer and area to meet friends for coffee etc. Rooms spotless, beds comfortable, decor just right, classic contemporary.
Staff throughout fabulous, warm, welcoming, couldn't do enough to make my stay relaxing. From the moment we arrived to our departure it was convenient, comfortable, luxurious. Breakfast in Wild restaurant relaxing, fab decor and great food...will definitely return

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Anne N,

I am delighted to read that we are had such a great time now your favourite hotel when in Dublin, thank you for choosing the Westbury Hotel.

It was such a pleasure to have you with us and I am thrilled you enjoyed our location, your room and the service you received from our team. I am glad that our team made you so welcome and we are thrilled that you will return.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we look forward to having you stay again.

Vincent O'Gorman

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Stayed for 3 nights with friends and found the overall service from the staff to be exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble. The hotel itself offers a very high level of accomodation and is centrally located so that a short walk is all that is required to reach most Dublin Landmarks. The cost of everything is on the high side, but you pay for what you get. This is our fourth stay and we will be returning.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Paul G,

I am thrilled that you stayed with us for 3 nights and that we met your expectations. We are indeed very lucky to be in such a great location and have many landmarks, theatres, shops, restaurants and bars right outside our door.

I appreciate your continued support and hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again during 2014.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Oh my goodness I could gush about The Westbury all day long. I simply loved this hotel. It is superb and they truly understand the term "luxury" the staff were incredible, the concierge was amazing, the food was fantastic, the bar was beautiful. It was truly a perfect luxury hotel. It has all the extra little touches that make a hotel a proper 'luxury", I've stayed in a few "5 star" hotel and that term means nothing, the difference between 5 star and luxury is great and The Westbury has luxury in spades!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MonobrowMum

Dear MonobrowMum

Wow ! we simply could not ask for a better review. Thank you so much.

It is just wonderful to read your review and know that we were superb, what wonderful praise. I am delighted that we met and exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed all the little extras we offer and that our wonderful staff were on hand to assist you with any request, to reach out to you and go that extra mile. I am very luck to have such a wonderful team who are dedicated to all out guests needs and they will be delighted to read your review.

Thank you so much for such a fabulous review and we hope that you come and stay again during 2014.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Five Stars - Great location and helpful staff! Travelled with rest of my team for an offsite and had a wonderful time here. Service was really a pleasant surprise. Strongly recommend whether you are travelling for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Karthik V

Dear Karthik V

Thank you for your review following your visit to The Westbury and we are delighted that you had such a fantastic time thank you for taking the time to tell others about your fabulous time.

I am delighted that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay including our service and I I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again and thank you again for your great review.

Yours sincerely