“St Patrick's Weekend”

Ranked #7 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Bagnor Regis
“St Patrick's Weekend”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

After the hectic street activities it was great to come back to a warm welcome and a sumptuous bed to fall into to boost your energy levels in readiness for the evening entertainment. I would highly recommend the Marble Bar to kick start your evening with friendly staff and wonderful cocktails.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Angela B

Thanking you for your great review following your visit to us to celebrate St. Patrick’s weekend.

I am delighted that you managed to boost your energy levels while relaxing in the sumptuous bed and that you enjoyed the cocktails in Marble Bar before your evening celebrations. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Vincent O’Gorman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (509)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
menai bridge anglesey
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Had a fantastic weekend at the Westbury treated like royalty It was my birthday on the 17th St Patricks day had a champagne afternoon tea a great time experience LOVELY
All the staff were great cant wait to go again WELL DONE ALL
A special thank you to the staff at the Nova for making us feel so welcome

Dear Cymroefc,

Thank you for your great review following your visit to us on St. Patrick’s weekend to celebrate your birthday and thank you for choosing us.

Our team here at The Westbury love to be part of our guests’ special occasions and it gives us the opportunity to really make a stay all the more memorable and exceptional. It was our pleasure to have you with us and I have passed your kind comments to to the team they will be so pleased to hear your kind words.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you stay with us again during the year.

Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Just got back from 5 days at the Westbury over the St Patrick's Week-end. Everything about the Hotel was First class. My Review will be fairly short as I had NOTHING to complain about only excellent service and accomadation all round. The staff have a freindly style and nothing is too much trouble. they were only too happy to explain anything about the hotel and to offer tips on where to go and how to get there. If you want 5 star treatment then you cannot go wrong . You only had to ask about something or want something doing and it was done at a level of 110 % Could not speak too highly about this Hotel Thanks for making our trip for my 65th Birthday very special

Dear Kenxspencer,

Thank you for your kind review following your stay with us over St. Patrick’s weekend and I am delighted that you had a memorable stay with us.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that all my colleagues helped to make your stay special. Your recommendations are incredibly important to all of us here at The Westbury and recommendations like yours is and always will be the most powerful form of referral. Thank you again for your review.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Dublin.

London
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Location of the hotel was just perfect, 1 minute from Grafton Street, however nicely tucked away so quiet once inside. The lounge area on the first floor was beautifully decorated, the staff were welcoming and efficient. Overall a fantastic place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Amanda0561,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us and I am delighted that you had an excellent stay at The Westbury.

Our location is indeed great and it is so handy to be able to walk to all the nearby attractions whether it is restaurants, bars or the fabulous shops.

Thank you again and I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We popped in for a drink after a meal in Dublin. And everyone was so lovely & professional, from Colin at the front desk to Darren at the marble bar.
The marble bar was so exquisite & relaxing. Great atmosphere, exactly what we wanted.
Hotel is just so beautiful on the inside, I will be back.

Room Tip: We only went to the Bar, but the bar is so luxurious the rooms could not be a disappointment
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Cheungy123
Dear Cheungy123,

Thank you for your great review and I am glad that you enjoyed your visit to the Marble Bar.

The Marble Bar is indeed a great luxury oasis in the centre of Dublin to sit and relax in a terrific atmosphere and do a bit of people watching or just enjoy a nice romantic drink.

I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you again and thank you again for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I was brought here for my birthday ! What a treat !
Had a fantastic room and really enjoyed the friendly ambience and helpful staff!

The room was amazing and I have never slept so well in a hotel!
Fantastic breakfast the next morning ! Superb
Will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2014
Dear HanlonD,

I am delighted that we managed to spoil you on your birthday. Thank you indeed for your great review.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your visit and that we helped make your birthday an enjoyable and memorable occasion and I hope that you will return to us soon again.

Thank you again for your great review.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel and I'm glad I returned again , upon checking in the very pleasant receptionist asked was it a special occasion ,, I said actually its my birthday ,,
Checked into to our bright and nicely decorated room ,, a few minutes later the manger sent up a lovely selection of handmade chocolates on a plate saying happy birthday !! A really nice touch ,,
Went out for dinner that night and came back and rose petals were on our bed and a bottle of champagne ,, what a lovely surprise ,, staff were so attentive and welcoming ,, especially Joseph who greeted us upon checking in ,, what a nice guy !!
Thank you to all the staff for making it a special day ,, will return soon,, flowers in reception amazing ,,

Room Tip: Superior room worth it
Dear Karen C,

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your “special” visit to The Westbury.

I am delighted that we helped make your birthday celebrations memorable and that you enjoyed the special birthday treats. I am glad that my colleagues went the extra mile to make your stay so special.

Thank you again for your great review and I hope that you make your visit a yearly event.