The Westbury
  • Bar/Lounge
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
  • Breakfast included
4,249 results
All reviewsgrafton streetwilde restaurantturn down servicenespresso machinebeautiful hotelfive star hotelperfect locationlounge areatrinity collegethe heart of the citywould highly recommend this hotelvisiting dublintemple barconciergeluxuryirelanddoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Interesting hotel, quite amazing bar, spacious great service and a lovely entrance with welcoming staff.

Central location in the heart of Dublin too

Rooms distinctly average - plush, perhaps but not stand out.

Breakfast - oh dear service with a snarl and SLOW

Is it worth over €200 per night - possibly not

Improve the rooms and then yes

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank southbank10
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us at The Westbury Hotel.

We really do appreciate you taking the time and trouble to post your review and we are delighted that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay,however I am disappointed that we failed to meet all your expectations. I would like to assure you that I will take your comments on board and address them accordingly, thank you for your feedback.

I hope we have the opportunity and the privilege of welcoming you back again on your next trip to Dublin.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

At 6 a.m., the end of a flight from Oklahoma USA, we needed a place to crash. Though our room wasn't yet available, the friendly staff provided more than we needed (couches, food, directions and info, etc.) during our hours-long wait.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review following your visit to us recently,

I am glad that we were able to facilitate your early arrival and that you managed to grab a power nap before heading out to enjoy the city. Our location is wonderful with all the shops restaurants and bars within walking distance to the hotel.

I am delighted that my colleagues were able to offer you assistance and recommendations to enjoy and thanks again for your great recommendations.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Our first time in Dublin.... A quaint city with oodles of oomph... And the Westbury only made it better! The hotel is located in the heart of the city... Everything is walking distance.... All the best bars, restaurants and shopping destinations. The rooms are fantastic, the staff helpful and courteous and the service top notch. Definately a hotel to recommend......

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelindia09

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the great review posted yesterday and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Vincent O'Gorman

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This hotel is wonderfully located right off of Grafton street with lots of shopping,Bars and restaurants nearby.Dublin is very walk able and had no problems seeing all the sights and enjoying all the bars!! The room was very nice and big with a comfortable bed and a very comfortable sitting area. we enjoyed the nespresso machine in the morining and the turn down chocolates at night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robashwootton

Dear Guest

Many thanks for the kind review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with others on Trip advisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and I have shared your kind words with all the team here at the Westbury and they join me in thanking you.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again and thank you again for your great review.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed for 5 nights. The staff is well-trained and eager to please. My family was treated very well. Beautiful and luxurious room with every amenity. Food was excellent. The location is perfect for sight seeing and there are great restaurants nearby. This was our first trip to Dublin. We will stay at the Westbury again on our next trip to Ireland.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Charles A
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review following your recent five night stay at the Westbury Hotel.

I was really delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable time here and especially glad that you thought the team were welcoming and the service met your expectations.

We look forward to having you back again and I hope that we are now your number one choice of hotel when visiting Dublin.

Thank you again for your great review.

Vincent O'Gorman