The Westbury
  • Bar/Lounge
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
  • Breakfast included
4,249 results
All reviewsgrafton streetwilde restaurantturn down servicenespresso machinebeautiful hotelfive star hotelperfect locationlounge areatrinity collegethe heart of the citywould highly recommend this hotelvisiting dublintemple barconciergeluxuryirelanddoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Just one back from staying two nights here and we were really impressed. We hadn't had the best journey as my eldest had been ill the night before and so we were all really tired when we arrived. When we first arrived we were told that our room wasn't ready yet ( I think something might have happened to the room?) which normally wouldn't have been a problem but we were ready to drop.
The lady who was looking after us ( her name was Louise Doyle we found out later) was really nice and kind. We were offered an adjoining room instead of a room with 2 doubles (2 adults, 2 kids) which was perfect for us and the rooms were beautifully decorated. Immaculate and modern room with nespresso machine, seating area, plenty of room.
She really looked after us and even arranged for the kids to have some cookies and milk which went down a treat! We thought it might have been a bit noisy as we were overlooking the street but this wasn't a problem at all. Comfy beds and air conditioning, no outside noise.
It's 1 minute from Grafton St do right in the centre of things.
We had a rate which included a "light breakfast" which was served in the gallery lounge- this was tea or coffee, fruit juice, yoghurt, fruit salad, a croissant and a "bran" bread with jams. My youngest wasn't keen so they let him get a pastry from the full breakfast restaurant.
Very friendly, bend over backwards, attentive staff.
Very nice hotel, , would dream of staying anywhere else if we go again.
Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Everywhere we saw was immaculate!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wendywomble
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review following your two nights stay with us.

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you had such a memorable stay and I very much want to express my appreciation for acknowledging our decisive commitment to superior service. We put a great emphasis on maintaining the excellent level of service that our team is so proud to deliver, and I am delighted to learn that we have successfully achieved that during your stay with us. Louise will be thrilled to read your review and thank you for recognising her

I hope we have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our family of four recently stayed at the Westbury for 2 nights. It was a wonderful experience and an extremely nice and convenient location. If you can swing the bill we highly recommend it. Loved the chocolates at night!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Eileen M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and tell other travellers about your experience.

I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay and that our location was suitable for you to get out and about and visit the many restaurants bars and other attractions which are literally just outside the hotel.

I hope that you come back and visit us soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

My parter and I stayed here for one night . We could not fault anything for our stay. The service is outstanding, the rooms are large and have a beautiful décor.

If your questioning wether it will be money well spent to stay here then I would say don't even question it.
From start to end the experience was fantastic. Worth every cent!!!

The location especially is great, just off the Main Street and very close to restaurants, pubs and shopping.

I would recommend this hotel to everyone!!!!

Stayed: August 2014
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We could not ask for a better review thank you for sharing with us and others on Tripadvisor.

Outstanding and faultless is just what we like to hear I will pass on your kind comments to the Team here at The Westbury so they can enjoy your review.

We hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon !

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Superb hotel ! Could not fault it at all! Certainly recommend it to our friends ! Best hotel we have stayed at by far! Ideal location , Staff very friendly and food excellent will definately be back soon.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Mr-Vincent-OGorman, General Manager at The Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fabulous review following your visit to The Westbury.

We could not ask for a better review and I am thrilled that you had such a great time and thank you for your recommendations.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dublin.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I recently stayed here overnight on a business trip. I have stayed in all the other five star hotels in Dublin but the service here was the very best I have received . Nothing is too much trouble and the staff are extremely helpful and professional .
The only downside is that it's difficult to get to the front door with a car . The one way system is a nightmare. That said I rang the concierge who stayed on the phone and guided me through the Dublin streets . Like I say ... Great service .
I look forward to returning here again

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that we managed to exceed your expectations and that you rated us as the very best customer service you have ever experienced, thank you I will pass your comments on to the Team here to enjoy.

I regret that you had difficulty navigating the one way ststem in Dublin but am glad that you made your way to us without any major hiccup!

Thank you again and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to visit us soon.