Sandymount Hotel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$208
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$187
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. George(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$171
Very Good 4/5
US$1,015
  • Pool
The Gibson Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$245
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
2,721 results
All reviewsaviva stadiumdart stationmount herbertcity centrelandsdowne roadrugby matchlovely hotelminute walkquiet areahome from homebar foodreception staffenjoyable staywould highly recommend this hotelvisiting dublinbeatricerds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Went on a night out in Dublin for a friends birthday. Rooms were lovely, clean and very spacious. Food was great in the bar. The hotel let us check in early as we travelled at 9am and check in should have been 3pm. 3 people sharing a room was extremely - £75 per night.

Only think I would say is some (and I do mean some) of the hotel staff were a bit moody and unhelpful. But apart from that would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Sandymount_Hotel, Owner at Sandymount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

As a family run hotel, staff friendliness is very important, and we cannot be complacent about this.

I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This hotel is very central for starters and the room was clean and suited my needs. The staff was helpful and friendly but what really stood out for me was the huge amount of parking and the wifi connection both at no extra cost. I have to say I am very impressed with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle R
Sandymount_Hotel, Owner at Sandymount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your kind review. We are proud to be the only hotel in the local area providing complimentary parking and Wi-Fi. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

My husband and I booked and stayed at this wonderful hotel and we were delighted with the welcome we receiced, the ambience, the character of the property and friendlieness of the staff. We had been given a gift voucher for a night at 'the dogs' in Harold's Cross and the receptionest even booked us a taxi. Breakfast in the lovely dining was plentiful, with fresh fruit, breads and first class hot buffet. Thank you to everyone at the Sandymount Hotel for making our stay so enjoyable - we'll be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review. Hopefully you made money at the dogs in Harold’s Cross. Next time go to “Shelbourne Park” a short walk from the hotel.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I have stayed in many hotels on business in Dublin and was pleasantly surprised with Sandymount hotel. All the staff were friendly and welcoming on arrival and I was quickly assigned a room even though the hotel was busy. Had dinner on the bar terrace overlooking beautiful gardens and the food was excellent. Had a great nights sleep and was delighted to find that the hotel provided a shuttle bus that took me to clonskeagh on business. Sandymount village is a five minute walk away and the city centre is a five minute dart trip. All in all a great stay and this will be my preferred hotel in Dublin

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mary,

Thank you for your positive review.

Our complimentary shuttle bus serves local businesses every morning from 7.00am to 10.00am. We look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at here for a concert in the O2, we were looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful and never expected to get the quality and standard this hotel provided for the price we paid. I couldn't recommend it enough, the hotel is modern and tasteful and the rooms are warm and comfortable. Everything is kept immaculate and the receptionist who greeted us was welcoming, friendly and very helpful!
The only thing that I would say is that the bar closed rather early, but it is a quiet hotel and there are plenty of other bars around so its not a big problem.
Absolute gem of a hotel and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for your kind review. My later father was from Cookstown and he will be delighted that we are looking after people from his part of the world.