“Best hotel in Dublin - will not stay anywhere else!”

InterContinental Dublin
Ranked #18 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best hotel in Dublin - will not stay anywhere else!”
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Look, it's the Four Seasons, so you expect the best. The Four Seasons in Dublin is the Four Seasons on steroids! It's as if there's a competition amongst the staff to see who can be the most helpful. Immaculate, spacious rooms - impeccably clean and incredibly relaxing! The staff treated our entire family as if we were their family. This is hands-down the only place to stay when you visit Dublin.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank NumberDuo
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 22 July 2011
Dear NumberDuo

Thank you for taking the time to review our property following your recent stay with us. It is a great pleasure to read such a positive review.

I will be sure to share your comments with our staff here as there is no better motivator than "A job well done".

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Four Seasons Dublin in the near future.

Jose A. Soriano

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Anything and everything you could want they have. Was there for 10 nights and had a wonderful time. Service was amazing, food delicious, and drinks....oh so good. Rooms were large and had everything you could think of in them. The rooms were very quiet, which I think is priceless when traveling. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Dear Hetty1163,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Four Seasons Hotel Dublin following your stay with us.

I am delighted to note that you enjoyed your time with us and thank you for your kind words regarding our service, food, drinks and guest room.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Ireland
Reviewed 19 July 2011

Just spent a fabulous night at Four Seasons Hotel, Dublin. Everything from check in was just perfect - comfortable rooms, beautiful pool and jacuzzi and wonderful breakfast and impeccable service.
The best hotel in Ireland!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 20 July 2011
Dear Ally McPIreland,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Four Seasons Dublin. I am delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to meet your expectations.

I sincerely hope that you will return to visit us again in the near future and experience another fantastic stay.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Just back from a weekend in the Four Seasons which was faultless. Suite was gorgeous and staff are always so friendly. Ate both nights in Seasons. The food is always so good we have never had a bad meal in all the time we have been staying there.
Only comment is that if you are paying a lit of money for your suite the Internet should be free. Apart from that I would have no problem recommending this hotel for families and couples.
PS Hans is brilliant at meeting and greeting!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Dear Evie25,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us here at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted to note that you enjoyed your time with us and I appreciate your nice words regarding the food in Seasons Restaurant. I will also be sure to share your comments with Hans, as their is no better motivator than the praise of a job well done.

Once again, many thanks for taking the time and sharing your opinion with us.

London
Reviewed 12 July 2011

The hotel is physically very well designed, and a beautiful building.
Check-in was one of two frustrating experiences for me at this property. I was checked in to a room that had not been cleaned. I returned to reception, and they sorted this for me with their genuine apologies.
The room was large and fantastically clean. Everything seemed very well maintained. As I was in Dublin on business, I was in a rush to get online. The process of paying for internet, which was not cheap, was not working, and after several calls to reception, a member of staff came to the room to set it up himself. All in all not a great start. This put a damper on the stay for me, but everything else was simply beyond reproach.
Once I was settled in, the quality with which all the staff worked was apparent in every experience at the hotel.
Despite being out-of-town, the hotel car service was wonderful - a real benefit, and made the distance worthwhile for such a superb hotel.
The spa is the best spa I have ever had the honour of being in. The facilities are second-to-none, and I have never been so relaxed. Truly a wonderful experience.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. My only negative comments were the check in experiences.

Room Tip: Ask the staff nicely to see if an upgrade is available.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank FrequentFlyer222
Tony4669, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 16 July 2011
Dear FrequentFlyer222,

Many thanks for contributing your comments to TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you had a very positive overall expereince. Never the less it is always the little things that count. I am sorry to hear of your arrival experience, I can only deduce that it was human error on our part but am genuinely sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused you. With the internet issue, I can inform you that we did just upgrade our technology to a higher spec. This has not been without a few 'gremlines' let's say. Your experience, while annoying has helped us to rectify some of the issues we have had with the internet service. I am now happy to say that it is fully operational and we are now satisfied that it is delivering a far superior service to the previous product. Once again, thanks for your feedback. It is valuable to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share it with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Regards, Tony
NY
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Stayed a few nights with friends and everyone from the concierge, the restaurant/bar staff and the maids cleaning the rooms made us feel welcome. The room was great, however the internet was not working consistently. They offered to come up and fix it, but I ended up linking into my friend's access which worked fine. Would definitely stay again. Second time at a Four Seasons and this one was better than the first.

Room Tip: hotel site directly - look for promos
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 13 July 2011
Dear Nyflerboy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Four Seasons Hotel Dublin following your stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and were made feel welcome by all of our staff and would also like to apologise for the IT issue you encountered. I am glad this did not take from your overall experience of our hotel.

I certainly hope that your next stay with us will be as enjoyable as the last.

Jose A.Soriano
Newry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 July 2011

very relaxing stay, my daughter and I really enjoyed our short break, would loved to have stayed longer if we had to have more time, but will be back again soon.

Room Tip: request smoking or non smoking, or a view room
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Dear Aoibheann201120,

I am so pleased to note that you and your daughter enjoyed your short break here at Four Seasons and that you plan to return to stay with us in the future.

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.