InterContinental Dublin
US$262
US$223
US$203
US$169
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$153
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$233
US$175
  • Breakfast included
2,111 results
All reviewsfour seasonsseasons restaurantlobby loungebeautiful hotelcity centrejunior suiteluxury hotelaviva stadiumspaconciergeirelandballsbridgerdsdoormancabseuroslippers
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We spent one night here over Easter and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The room, staff and bar were excellent. Breakfast was good as well. The location is fantastic, nestled in an elegant neighborhood with great walks and not far from some nice pubs and restaurants. For those more adventurous, the hotel is a 25 minute walk from the sea. Highly recommend the place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Keith M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I was so pleased to learn that you had an excellent experience.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel the next time your travel plans see you return to Dublin.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Although there were some nice aspects to this hotel, it was overall not what I expect from a Four Seasons. There were some erroneous charges on the bill and someone from the cleaning staff broke a lamp in our room and left it there for us to discover upon our return to the room. The room was also somewhat dirty - including the fact that there was a fake fingernail left on a night stand! Also, despite the fact that the pool was completely empty at 8:30 pm the staff would not let our children swim because it was after the designated family swim time. I understand this to some extent but it seemed overly rigid given the fact that the pool was totally empty - and we offered to leave if anyone else arrived.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank nhfamily500
GMFSD, Assistant Director of Rooms at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear nhfamily500,

Thank you for completing your Trip Advisor review. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I sincerely apologise for the challenges experienced with the cleanliness of your bedroom and I will look into the issue you had with the damaged lamp and why this was not reported. I appreciate we also demonstrated a lack of flexibility in accommodating your children for a swim outside designated hours, I will look into this with our team and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. I do hope these issues do not deter you from choosing our hotel for future visits and I would welcome any opportunity to speak with you directly. Please feel free to contact me at 01 6654669 or email me at lucius.farrell@fourseasons.com.

Yours sincerely,
Lucius Farrell
Assistant Director of Rooms

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Sorry we stayed for Easter weekend 2014 - but I struggled to give our stay even a "poor" rating. the atmosphere was far too poor & unfriendly for even a 2* - I have no idea how some people can describe staying at this place can actually be a place worthy of been capable of providing a positive 5* experience. Even when I was checking out after paying over €1000, the clerk told me only 1 car was complimentary but checking in, a different clerk said 2 cars was absolutely OK.. The bottom line is.. it is not a 5* experience and 50% of the staff are fantastic but are carrying the other 50% who are robotic, unfriendly, impersonal, look deflated and just don't seem to understand what a 5* experience should actually be... Sorry but the hotel is completely overrated and very over priced too. I'd really need to be convinced by others to ever dare go back. Hire some friendly Irish people too for goodness sakes.

2  Thank Gerdie2014

Dear Gerdie2014,

Thank you for taking the time to post your Trip Advisor review. We endeavour to deliver a consistent, warm and friendly level of product and service. Clearly we have not met your expectations on this occasion. I am truly sorry we fell short of the mark. I would welcome any opportunity to gain a further insight of specific situations and interactions where we under delivered with view of rectifying. Please do feel free to contact me personally at 01 6654669 or email me directly at lucius.farrell@fourseasons.com.

I do hope you give us the opportunity to restore your faith in our product and service.

Yours sincerely,
Lucius Farrell
Assistant Director of Rooms

Reviewed 23 April 2014

my family and I stayed here over easter hols and we had a fantastic time as usual. hotel staff rooms and spa all top notch.we travel to Dublin a few times a year including the horse show week can not bring ourselves to go any where else.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Geoff M,

Thank you kindly for your thoughtful review regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your experience on this occasion and also on previous visits, so much so that you decide to return to us each time you visit Dublin

We are looking forward to welcoming you all back again in the coming months for another memorable stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My favourite hotel in my home town. Great for sunday lunches, a couple of nights with the Mrs or beers with the boys. The craic is always mighty....!
Best of all is the service, kind, welcoming and sincere.

Room Tip: They are all good

Dear Tip O,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

It is encouraging to hear that the service you receive from our staff is always sincere, kind and welcoming. The team work hard to ensure that each guest has a memorable experience and I will be sure to share your kind comments with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.