“Luxury and quality service at it's best.”

InterContinental Dublin
Ranked #18 of 151 Hotels in Dublin
“Luxury and quality service at it's best.”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Two nights in the Four Seasons was a wonderful end of summer treat for my family. Luxury and quality service at its best. Extremely comfortable rooms and amazing food added to the experience, as well as a visit to the pool.

2 Thank Sarah L
GMFSD, General Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Dear Sarah L,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted that you had a relaxing and luxurious experience with us a summer treat! We would love to welcome you back sometime in the near future.

Robert Nolan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 1 September 2014

top notch hotel. Great and spacious rooms including bathroom. Staff very friendly. Good breakfast. Amenities suitable for a 5 star hotel. The gym is excellent the best among the hotels in Dublin. Among the three hotels I stayed in Dublin over last year (Merrion and Westbury being the others) it is definitely the best in terms of the facility. The only advantage the other two have is location. It is far away from the city center and attractions.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SilverColor
Dear SilverColor,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin.

I am delighted that you had a lovely stay with us and that our staff was very accommodating to your needs. For your consideration on your next stay, complimentary car service is available to take guests to the city centre (subject to availability) and we will be happy to assist you with any transportation needs you may require during future visits.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Dublin the next time your travel plans see you return to Dublin.

Maynooth, Ireland
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I booked a one night stay at this hotel as a birthday surprise for my boyfriend and it did not fail to meet my expectations of a Four Seasons. From the moment I handed the car key to the valet to the moment he handed it back to me (with complimentary bottled water for our trip home) the staff went above and beyond to make us feel special. Check in was very personalised and quick and our bags were delivered promptly to our lovely room. There was a beautiful chocolate moose dessert waiting for my boyfriend with Happy Birthday written in chocolate on the plate which was a really lovely touch. We had room service for lunch which was delicious (the club sandwich was divine and the triple cooked chips - yummy!) I had booked a table at Bellucci's for dinner so we didn't avail of the hotel restaurant but if it was half as good as the food on room service I would expect it to be spectacular.

With only staying the one night we didn't have time to avail of the spa facilities but the treatment menu looked great (albeit a bit pricy). No complaints with the room whatsoever, luxury everywhere you turned! Will definitely return! Many thanks for making our one night stay a special one!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank creagh23
Dear

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Dublin and for your valued review.

I am really pleased that we managed to create a special memory of Four Seasons Hotel Dublin for you during your birthday celebrations. Please be assured that I will be sharing your words of appreciation with the team. I was so pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon for another memorable stay.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Perfect hotel in Dublin. Signature Four Seasons hospitality. Always will stay at Four Seasons Dublin. Working to onboard them as a preferred hotel for our business. Worth every penny!
amazing staff & wonderful food

Dear Tharmini s,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you and your family felt you were well taken care of throughout your time with us and we would love to welcome you back again in the near future.

Birmingham, AL
Reviewed 28 August 2014

When I booked the Four Seasons Dublin for my mom and me, I was hoping for a luxurious 4-star experience before we began staying in smaller boutique hotels for the remainder of our Europe trip. Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say that the Four Seasons was my least favorite hotel during our trip.

The stay got off to a bad start when my mom went to take a shower and noticed that it was clogging despite her removal of the previous guest's hair from the drain (GROSS). This little snafu was fixed and we were off for some site-seeing.

I only booked a hotel so far from the Dublin city center because of the hotel's promise of a complimentary shuttle that regularly takes guests to and from the city center. Randomly enough the shuttle was off-duty the day we arrived and when I tried to use it the next day I was told it had been taken for repairs. My annoyance with this led the hotel staff to provide a complimentary taxi for us, which was nice, but it doesn't remedy the inconsistency of this "promised" service.

The breakfast buffet was pretty pathetic compared to the buffets of similar hotels we have stayed at in the past, but the coffee was good so I shouldn't complain too much here. The L'Occitaine toiletries were nice, and the beds were comfortable to sleep in. The room was also large and luxurious, but nothing out of the the ordinary for a property of this type and for the price we paid to stay here.

If I ever return to Dublin, then I will most definitely not be staying here again. I'm sure there are better options available that would be closer to the heart of the city.

1 Thank farah287
GMFSD, Assistant Director of Rooms at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
Dear farah287,

Thank you for taking the time to post your Trip Advisor review. I am truly sorry for the number of areas where we clearly did not meet your expectation. Feedback is important to us as it assists us realign our service standards with the quality of product provided. Rest assured I will follow up with the team in relation to the blocked shower drain, I am also sorry for the inconvenience of not having the hotel complimentary limo available to you. Please feel free to reach out to me personally if I can assist you in any other way. I would welcome any opportunity to restore your faith in our product and service.

Yours sincerely,
Lucius Farrell
Email: lucius.farrell@fourseasons.com
Telephone:+35316654669
Ascot
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Just had the misfortune of a Four Seasons breakfast. The full Irish reads great on the menu however the delivery does not live up to expectations. The toast was pale. Strangely it was hot so all I can assume is that they warmed the bread in an oven rather than toast it. I sent the toast back and received an identical performance. The hot breakfast was quite good but it was missing several items which were listed on the menu. There were no white pudding, no black pudding and no mushrooms. When I asked the waiter I just got a shrug of his shoulders. Now the above might not sound too bad but when the price is €28 you do expect to get what it says on the tin !

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank HungryTravellerAscot
GMFSD, Assistant Director of Rooms at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear Hungery traveller ascot,

I am truly sorry for the poor breakfast service you endured here at our hotel. Clearly we did not meet expectation and there are areas of both food quality and service which require attention. Rest assured I will review each of these shortcomings with the Food and beverage team with a view to immediate improvement. I do hope you give us the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel and to make this poor experience up you. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at a time convenient to you should you plan another visit to Dublin. Your satisfaction is our primary concern.

Yours sincerely,
Lucius Farrell
Email: lucius.farrell@fourseasons.com
Telephone:+35316654669
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Beautiful hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Nice location near very good restaurants. Excellent food and overall service, but problems with room. Sink was stopped up. Toilet was leaking. Coffee service for 2 in room only had 1 coffee cup. All problems were quickly corrected.

Room Tip: Inspect rooms carefully to make sure all in working order.