“Friendly,efficient and great location!”
Review of Trinity City Hotel

Trinity City Hotel
Ranked #50 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Loved staying at this hotel!The staff are brilliant!,the room Georgian Suite 1 was huge...and I love space!.it had a big comfy bed ..two Tvs ..one near the bed and one by lounge area.we had huge fluffy white towels and dressing gowns.
We found the hotel quiet at night..even though it was a weekend.The breakfast is plentiful and good quality.
Grafton St is a 2 minute walk away and temple bar 10 mins at the most !

Room Tip: We liked the roomy "older" part of the hotel..forgot to say how warm it was ..toasty ! And...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kooky1959
MAKH77, Manager at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for your recent review of Trinity Capital Hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope we will have the opportunty to welcome you back to Trinity Capital Hotel again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Trinity City Hotel

Reviewed 3 March 2014

The first time I entered at the Trinity Capital’s main lobby I could not tell exactly if its décor was cheesy or just original. Purple is spread out from wallpapers to couches and huge sofa chairs, and contributes, along with umpteen golden antiques, to a quite quaint appearance. Quirky or not, Trinity Capital Hotel is very well located, at walking distance from most of top Dublin's attractions. It is also very comfortable, with spacious (and normal decorated, thanks God!) rooms and conveniently not too much expensive. Staff is extremely polite and attentive, and breakfast is excellent (don't miss the white pudding while having your traditional Irish full breakfast). In summary, no objections at all: TCH is a great option in Dublin.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Alvares-da-Silva

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Central location. Short walk to Grafton St. Dame St. Temple bar etc.
Surprising Middle eastern Decor (pretty cool).
Good service. Standard Breakfast fare. Very late bar.
Would stay there again when visiting Dublin.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harryshere

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Cute hotel in a great location. Our room was fine. The bed was comfortable. It had a nice lounge area where you could have drinks and relax. The hotel was walking distance to the Temple Bar area and many sights. I would give it a 5 but there were issues with the hot water and water pressure during our stay.

A negative was Housekeeping was pretty noisy parking their cart right outside our door every morning.

Room Tip: Ask for a room way from the elevator and housekeepers cart.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jo A

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Trinity Capital Hotel and I liked more the decoration of the hotel and it's nearby Temple Bar District just 10 minutes walking or maybe less and of course the friendly staff and I have special thanks to the the receptionist Olga and also the rest... The price for me was acceptable.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Taha_1988

Reviewed 1 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Trinity Capital Hotel on a recent business/leisure trip for the 6 Nations Rugby game. We didn't know what to expect, but this hotel is fantastic! It is located right in the centre of Dublin, minutes from the Grafton Street shopping area. The decor is outstanding and is stunningly luxurious. There is a restaurant, but we opted to eat in the bar on both evenings as the atmosphere was so good. Breakfast was unbelievable! So much choice - from fresh porridge, fruits, cold meats, breads, granola and cereals, to a full Irish breakfast, which was amazing. Our evening meals were also fantastic, with plenty to choose from and great value for money. Our room was trendy, comfortable, quiet and we slept soundly on both nights of our stay. The staff were excellent and service was first class.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lyn C

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Went on a business trip and needed somewhere central to stay. Cant fault the hotel great location, easy to find and even the bar prices were reasonable. Room size is good for a city centre location and breakfast was really good plenty of choice.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AshleyShrewsbury
MAKH77, Manager at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for your recent review of Trinity Capital Hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Trinity Capital Hotel again in the future.