Trinity City Hotel
US$170
US$306
US$269
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$207
US$461
US$308
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Stauntons on the Green(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$207
  • Breakfast included
US$241
US$219
  • Pool
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$255
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$174
Orbitz.com
3,645 results
All reviewsfire stationalice in wonderlandgeorgian suitetara roomsgreat locationfire brigadetemple barcourtyard roomfunky decorgrafton streetair conditioningcentral locationtrinitysirensirelandexecutivekells
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very different décor - late 19th century Cairo /art deco - certainly worth a look. Staff extremely helpful. Very central to Temple Bar and literally around the corner from Trinity College.
A little disappointing that our room was not air conditioned, nor were we advised of this at any stage before arrival. However, very enjoyable stay and would return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heather M
MAKH77, Manager at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for your recent review of Trinity City Hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Trinity City Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We started at that Hotel and choose if for its location and the pictures on its website. The location was good from a geographical point of view but the surroundings of the hotel are not the greatest but look past that and you will see the hotel is full of bold furniture and stylings. The food at the hotel is very good and well priced and the bar staff we encountered were very knowledgeable of wines, spirits and ales. The beds are comfortable and the room service pizza is very nice at 3am after a heavy night in their bar :-)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NHunter_33

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Four of us stayed at Trinity Capital and found it to be excellent.We arrived at 8am from our flight and were given our rooms.Breakfast was very good lots of selections.
Staff and service were first class.Would definitely recommend this Hotel.
Will be planning To go back to this lovely City and wonderful Hotel.

Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Me and my sister stayed here for Sr.Patricks Day 2014 and our stay was really nice. I had gone down to eat in the hotel restaurant and left my purse. After realizing where I left it, the employees at the hotel were very, very helpful in helping me find it and advising me of what steps to take to get a temporary passport. I remembered where I left it and thankfully it was still there. I just want to say that the employees there were amazing and the people of Dublin and Ireland are truly amazing and the most friendliest people on earth. Love Ireland!!

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 11 April 2014

This review could have been anywhere from a 3 to a 5. On entry the style is certainly "in your face" The 8 foot high Velvet seats and Art Deco style are quirky. The Bar and dining room had a good atmosphere. The room overall was good Tea& coffee (but no snack) and bottled water. There is outside noise so windows had to stay shut...but there again it is in a City Centre. The Location is great, right near Trinity, Temple Bar etc.

It was let down by a couple of things, whilst there, an issue developed with the plumbing and rooms had no water. Whilst this can happen anywhere, staff appeared relatively unconcerned at this inconvenience. The allocation of tables for breakfast was not particularly well thought out, some (only some) staff appeared pretty dour and the buffet was cramped into a corner where if you lift off the hotplate, there is nowhere to place it in order to serve the food. Customers ended up juggling the lids and trying to serve. So pretty good hotel, could easily be made a lot better.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CelticFire
MAKH77, General Manager at Trinity City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear CelticFire

Thanks for your comments and I am sorry to hear you experienced some issues during your stay. You have my assurance that the issues were isolated incidences and have been dealt with.

I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel in the future where you can see for yourself.

Kind Regards