Russell Court Hotel
US$155
Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$173
Stauntons on the Green(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$207
  • Breakfast included
Cassidys Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$153
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$131
  • Restaurant
Grand Canal Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$192
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
1,057 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2014

ok i will start off by saying" NEVER EVER EVER stay here i dont know how it is even a hotel, the place is filthy and when you enter hotel there is a sorta smell that you get in a nightclub the morning after. The room we booked was ok wasnt the worst in the world but on the way to the room the carpets were dirty, stained and sticky. Music went on all night and could not get any sleep, seriously for a hotel about nightclub, bars you think there would be proper insulation but alas there was none. The next moring i was leaving very early for a flight and did not have breakfast but i assume it wouldnt be great. Should be checked out by Failte Ireland and rated properly. If you are making that much money with BARS then invest in HOTEL or close the hotel down simple as that.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simondub
Reviewed 9 January 2014

this is not a hotel everything is ran wrong, booking in to hotel took 20 mins after explaining to reception to pre auth my visa card and I would pay bill when checking out about 20 times, we moved on to the shabby rooms and sticky carpets. bad staff bad bouncers, If you have a sense of humour stay here ask for the manager complain about something and you will know what everyone is talking about. Discover Ireland, Irish tourism or someone should close this hotel quick. its so bad the staff makes Basil Fawlty out to be steven hawking and Fawlty tower be the ritz

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Booked a room using hotels own website. Room was cancelled by email, no call to inform me that hotel policy required a credit card and not a debit card. The online booking went through as confirmed and the of course took the deposit from the debit
card.

When I asked how the booking could be accepted at the time of booking I was told that their online hosting agent do not work on behalf of the hotel and that they accept debit cards but the hotel do not. I was also informed that they stand to gain the deposit charged and not the hotel, that it has nothing at all to do with them. Confused!!

When i called the reservations "manager" I received possibly the worst customer service I have ever encountered using excuse after excuse for having cancelled the reservation. They wanted to preauthorise the card prior to my arrival with no written authorisation to do so.

I am glad I am not staying there if that's how guests are treated before even entering the hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank MCL30
Reviewed 4 January 2014

stayed here for 2 nights over christmas and wont ever stay agian ,its boom boom 24 hours day nearly , room was dirty, carpet burns everywhere , room was dull and in big need of up dating , even the windows need major work , myself and my girlfriend went for a meal and some drinks afterwards on returning to hotel i was asked by bouncer on the door was i a quest i said yes then he stopped my girlfriend and sorry you cant come in as your name is not on the list , he told me that i would have to go to receiption to see if i could sort it out ,how rude were paying quests in the hotel , then the noise from the boom boom in the bar till 5 o clock in the morning was crazy , we asked the next moring could be moved to a quiter room we were told by receiption that we would just have to put up with it or else move hotels , the next night was worse with people shouting and screaming inside and outside all night the place is mad , we are both in our fourties and enjoy life but dont stay here unless your 18 to 23 looking to party all night and dont mind the noise and where you sleep , there are much nicer and friendlier hotels in the area , so my advise if your looking for a nice visit to dublin or this area do not stay here unless you want to party 24 hours a day .

Room Tip: none , stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank padraig w
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights in 2nd week of December, Tues-Thurs. I was warned by my daughter about the noise as she had previously stayed with some girls from her uni. Super strength ear plugs packed, I thought it would be fine, the room was only costing us £20 each a night and that included a full Irish breakfast. The basic facilities were ok and I found the room to be clean. However, the heating was on full blast to the point of making me feel ill. There was no remote control for the TV and when eventually we got one, I wish we hadn't bothered..rubbish signal and only a few random channels.
The noise at night was unbelievable, even with earplugs in. The choice was shut the window and suffocate in the heat or have the window open and listen to what sounded like a football match clearing out. Swearing, screaming, sirens...you get the picture. And yes, God Bless those beer keg delivery men who pitch up at 6.30am just as you feel the sweet relief of quiet slumber approaching! Breakfast was good, however don't ask for poached egg unless you specify you don't want it boiled hard and to within an inch of it's life. This hotel really is great for young people, on limited budgets who are completely nocturnal and have no need of sleep..unless this is you I suggest you stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family