Parliament Hotel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$198
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
US$171
Great 4.5/5
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$281
US$264
Orbitz.com
1,570 results
All reviewsdublin castlearlington temple barlegends barlord edward streetirish dancinggreat locationdame streetfull irish breakfasttrinity collegebit datedguinness storehousebar downstairscentral locationdouble bedhotel barairlink busthird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I have stayed here on numerous occasions. On arrival the staff are very pleasant and accommodating. we arrived earlier than expected and were give early check in which was perfect for kicking off our day nice and early without having to cart our luggage about town. Its situated in a great location just off the lively temple bar but not so that its noisy at night time. we have had great relaxing stays here and will always go back im sure

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Just got back yesterday from a 3 night stay at this hotel after a visit for my 40th birthday. First off.. total bonus the airlink bus from the airport stops directly across the road from this hotel! So easy to get to and from the airport for 6 euro's per trip, I do think it is cheaper to get a return but wasn't thinking at the time.
Stayed here with two of my friends and shared a room, Very spacious, Room comprised of a double and 2 single beds, All very clean n comfortable. Located at the front of the building over looking the street, I never found the noise to be a problem.
We had one meal here on our first night! The best sausage n mash I have ever had... Twas well needed after a long day travelling.
They have entertainment here every night I believe and very traditional irish dancing. Perfect if that is what you are looking for! Bar seemed very lively most nights.
The hotel is in an ideal location, Not far to walk to anywhere. If I go back to Dublin and I definitely hope that I do, Shall try and stay here again! Thankyou for a lovely stay! :0) Xx

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank pinkypunkster
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The group was very good with a nice touch of comedy and the dancers were excellent for such a small stage, really enjoyed the night well worth it.

It was a bit confusing there are two hotels with the same name and same event on better information should be supplied as we didn't know the area

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I recently booked a surprise stay here for my mum & dad as it was their 40th wedding anniversary. I contacted the hotel directly who put me in touch with Nicoletta who was very helpful & a pleasure to deal with. As it was a special anniversary I wanted to be sure they had a memorable time & I am pleased to say they did.

They were very well looked after by all the staff & Nicoletta went out of her way to ensure they had a great stay - she even organised a little something to be left on their bed! My parents were extremely touched by all the efforts made by Nicoletta & her staff. They would recommend this hotel to anyone & asked me to put this review on for them making sure I thanked everyone at the Arlington for making their anniversary so special.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Just returned from a 4 night stay. The hotel was perfect. I travelled with a friend so we had a room with one double bed and one twin (room 211). The size of the room was perfect for our needs and it was clean. The room overlooked the main street but we did not find noise to be a problem at all although we stayed out late so I can't comment on noise levels earlier in the night but the crowded "touristy" bars are a couple blocks away so I can't imagine noise being a problem. Sure there is vehicle traffic and such but it's a City so that is to be expected.

The staff is SOOO kind and helpful. My friend had a minor medical problem on our first night during which the overnight desk clerk was so kind, attentive and helpful. Also we brought the wrong power converter with us but the front desk had one for us to borrow.

We enjoyed breakfast at the hotel and found it to be pretty good and reasonably priced. The servers and bartenders are friendly and attentive. We caught a little bit of the dancing show on our last night and thought it was entertaining.

This hotel is very convenient to everything in Dublin. We easily walked everywhere including the Guiness Store, St. Patricks Cathedral, Jameson Distillery, St. Stephens Green & Grafton Street.

We had a great vacation. Dublin is a great city filled with very friendly and kind people.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends