Parliament Hotel
Cassidys Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$147
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$233
US$175
  • Breakfast included
1,570 results
All reviewsdublin castlearlington temple barlegends barlord edward streetirish dancinggreat locationdame streetfull irish breakfasttrinity collegebit datedguinness storehousebar downstairscentral locationdouble bedhotel barairlink busthird floor
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in Arlington Hotel.

The location of the hotel was literally in the heart of the city with Temple Bar being two minutes away and the other main attractions of the city 5 minutes away on foot.

The staff were very helpful and professional in their approach to help and advise us about anything.

The hotel was very modern and our room was spacious, modern, cozy, had anything one would need and it was a proper luxury, I must say!

A good value of money, in my opinion.

I enjoyed everything!! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gogoc389
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a short midweek break in June. Prior to arriving at the hotel we were both a little optimistic as we had booked this through a well known voucher site. however, when we arrived at the Arlington Temple Bar we were greeted by possibly the most polite women I have ever met. The rooms were clean and tidy and the beds were comfortable.

During the evenings, 7 nights a week they host live music and live Irish dancing which are great if you just plan on having a quiet drink with you other half after a day in the city or going out for dinner. The breakfasts in the morning were tasty and even though it was quite busy they were never understaffed at any point. This hotel is literally on Temple Bars doorstep without getting the noise of the busy nightlife walk past your room.

The only slight negative and the only thing stopping me give this Hotel a 5/5 is the fact the weather was quite humid during our trip and the only thing stopping our room becoming a sauna was a small desk fan which was not enough to cool us down. one night we opened the window but the sound of the traffic was deafening. This bothered my other half more than myself as I had enough Guinness inside me to put a small Rhino to sleep and therefore slept peacefully through the onslaught of traffic.

This possibly trivial point is literally the only smudge on a fantastic holiday. If I could give this a 4.9 then I would.

Thanks to all the staff at the Arlington for making my first trip to Ireland one of hopefully many.

Sincerely, The Brit always wearing a jumper and Pink Haired Lady!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing Dame Street if possible, Try the breakfast (Full Irish
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alex W
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I found Arlington to be clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good with plenty of choice. However the tall stools were unsuitable to my husband with disability in his legs and unable to bend his knees to the spindles. Also steps up to reception are not ideal need a ramp.
This hotel is in a prime position being close to all Temple Street entertainment and within walking distance to Guinness Store.
Drawback is the rooms were too warm and when we opened the windows there was a continuos notice from extractors. Also would imagine it's a noisy hotel at weekends as the wall are quite thin.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed here for two nights, although the rooms are fairly basic this hotel is in a prime location for Temple bar and discovering the popular sites of Dublin. The breakfast we had included was excellent. The staff were so so friendly and accommodating, always smiling and helpful. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We had a great experience at Arlington Hotel Temple Bar...the room was extremely comfortable, but not a good view from our room (wrong side of hotel). We bought the bed and breakfast package, and were quite impressed with the breakfast selection as well as cooked to order food. The location was perfect for what we wanted, within walking distance to many incredible sights including Dublin Castle and Trinity College. We visited the sister hotel for the Celtic Nights Traditional Irish dinner/show and thoroughly enjoyed our evening!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple