1,481 results
All reviews stag do grafton street temple bar dtwo stephens nightlife pubs
Reviewed 22 April 2017

What to say, plus are: location, staff, wi fi, decor. minus are: The windows are so dirty that you do not see through them, I find one towel with marks of make up, not shower cap, noisy street, there are lot of clubs in this street. They absolutely have to improve breakfast - missing patisserie ....

Room Tip: choose room on higher floor!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We went has a group of 6 on a hen party. The building is beautiful and every time we walked down the street with commented on it. The decor of the hotel is fairly dated and needs modernising. The reception and staff were all very friendly and the location is great. The main problem was at night time it was extremely loud with music being played till way past 3 in the morning; we were on the top floor and you could still here it. The room we stayed in also had a massive gap in the door (see picture) and the light in the bathroom didn't turn of. We told reception about both of these things and nothing was done. I wouldn't stay here again, especially not with family, my partner or even a group of friends. The hotel is only ideal for stag and hens only. I saw an older couple arriving and did feel very sorry for them.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Wonderful location, staff a delight to deal with, beautiful and classy Decor, room service second to none, stayed in many hotels throughout Europe and nothing compares.The only minor negative I would say was upon arrival and entering my room was I was surprised to find Paddy Losty's lovechild in my bed. 5 stars otherwise.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2017

The location of the hotel was the highlight, near the turistics spots. The negative is the noise in this street, well-knowned of the nightlife. The hotel have a bar and it serves the breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We come often in this place... the staff is really friendly (Managers specially) and they ready to help you on wine and food choice and those choice are really good, price are reasonable... good place to go

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple