Cassidys Hotel
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$308
Buswells Hotel
US$330
US$311
2,798 results
All reviewso'connell streetcassidy hotelgreat locationtemple bartour buseslovely hotelbuffet styleshort breakwould stay againwe arrived earlythe heart of the citycentral locationhop on hopthree nightswithin easy walking distancecity breakcomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I took a while to pick this hotel and I'm glad I did. We checked in early our room wasn't ready so we left our bags in reception which felt completely safe, went to look around the city we found it wAs a short walk into town , also the quiet end which was away from the hustle and bustle,when we got back to the hotel we tried to find our room omg!!!!! Never had such a laugh in my life the porter took myself and my freinds through a maze off corridors with no problems when my husband got back I had to go find him it was a bit like faulty towers the corridors are very confusingthe room was clean and comfy, the staff very accommodating and I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed 4 May 2014

So glad that we chose to stay at the Cassidy Hotel in Ireland. The accomodations were clean and the staff very friendly. The bar was well used by the patrons and the location couldn't have been more perfect as the Hop On N Go bus stop was just around the corner. A well stocked convenience store was just across the road which made for an easy pick up and go breakfast of fresh muffins, fruit and yogurt. Our group had 3 rooms and all three rooms were very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NeedRnR
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed at Cassidy's over Easter. We were greeted by a very friendly curious gentleman who booked us into our room early ( our flight had been an early morning start ! ). The room was spacious with everything you could ask for. We were pleased with having an actual bath , as many hotels only provide a shower. The standards of cleaning were very good and we were provided with clean towels every day. The only gripe we had was with a waiter ( not Irish) who clearly had a problem with working there, but we couldn't fault the other staff or the Hotel. The other bonus was it's location. Very central and within easy walking distance of places of interest. Yes we would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: As it's the centre of Dublin views aren't from the back of the Hotel you look at air vents ( but you can't have everything.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank treecat54
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel with parking facilities, excellent customer service really going the extra mile to help us with directions whilst over in dublin. Lovely atmosphere. Great location in the centre of town. Would definatley stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Lottie J
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is a fab hotel, situated in a fantastic location - incredibly central, yet away from loads of bars so you get a peaceful night's sleep. I stayed here with my two best friends - we had a triple room which was over in the executive wing and it was huge! Two single beds and a double meant there was no fighting over who had to share the double as is normal in triple rooms.

The staff are super friendly and are full of helpful tips on where to go. On our one crazy night out we rolled in at 5am and were greeted with smiles, which isn't always the case in other places I've stayed in!

If there was one thing I'd complain about, it was that getting the shower to a decent temperature was a delicate balancing act, but we all figured it out by the second day.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends