“beautiful hotel”
Review of The Westin Dublin

The Westin Dublin
Ranked #12 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Great hotel in a great location in Dublin,rooms are lovely and bed comfortable lots of space as rooms are large with all the extras you expect from a 5 star hotel ,very peaceful even in the city center loved everything about this hotel.Would def recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Hi Caroline M
Thanks for your lovely review after you stayed with us here in The Westin Dublin. I am delighted that you had such a nice stay with us, and I am very happy to read that our found our ‘Heavenly beds’ to be comfortable! It’s great to read that you found your visit to be restful and I hope you will enjoy another visit the next time you come down from Donegal. Thanks again for your lovely comments.

There are newer reviews for The Westin Dublin

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Having stayed in numerous 4* hotels in Dublin it was a real treat to check into the Westin. The room prices are a little higher than can be found in similar 4* hotels nearby, but the service and great night's sleep in their heavenly bed is worth it. Only downside was the fairly limited menu choice in the hotel bar for dinner. That being said, the staff there were fantastic and made me feel very welcome and 'at home' when dining by myself. Would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

DearTripreviewerLondon
Thanks for your lovely comments I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in The Westin Dublin.
I am so happy that you receive d excellent service and this enhanced your stay with us. Thank you for your nice comments about the team. It’s great that you felt refreshed after your night’s sleep in our ‘Heavenly beds’, I would like to thank you for your recommendation.
General Manager.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed overnight, luckily on a business trip.

I loved the hotel. The staff were lovely, nothing was too much effort.

The food in the restaurant was amazing. Breakfast the following morning was lovely and varied.

The bed was just heavenly. The room decor was gorgeous.

Wish I could have stayed for longer. Were were lucky enough to have a mini tour around some of the other rooms. Amazing.

Was really impressed and would love to stay there again :)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Hi Squizb thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is lovely to read your comments and to read that you had a wonderful time. I am so happy that nothing was too much effort for the team and your every need was met. I do hope we will have the chance to welcome you back again to the Westin Dublin the next time you visit for the UK.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

This hotel is perfectly situated for exploring Dublin. The rooms are clean and cozy and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Darragh was particularly patient, helpful and professional. I would return to Dublin and stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
TheWestin, General Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Hello Caroline U
Thanks for your lovely review; I am delighted when our guests are this happy after their stay with us. We are lucky with our location and it’s a great jump off spot to catch all the sights of Dublin. Thanks for your special mention of Darragh I have shared your comments with him and he is delighted. It’s great to read that you would stay with us the next time you visit Dublin from Toronto. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Westin Hotel October 6 & 7, 2013. There is not a better location for a vacation tour of the best of Dublin. Our flight from the USA arrived early On Sunday Oct 6. We arrived at the Westin about 10AM. While our room was not ready the management provided us with a nice and quite room for a while, we were able to rest for a while until some friends joined us for a day of touring. The hotel and our room were better than represented. The staff and management were friendly, helpful, and provided us with accurate and useful information. This made a great start for our incrediable Irish holiday.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello Fran9142
Thank you for your lovely review after you stayed with us here in The Westin Dublin.
I am delighted that the team looked after you while you visited, and you found us to be helpful and friendly. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Dublin.

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location & the facilities are very good. The reception staff, concierge & room service where all professional & very helpful. Everything is on your doorstep & outside the local pubs have all the personality you'd expect from Dublin.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay & will return next Dublin visit.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smiler888

Hi smiler 888

Thank you so much for your nice comments after your stay with us here in The Westin Dublin. You are so right we do have a fantastic location here in the centre of Dublin.
It is good to read that you were happy with your accommodations I have passed your nice comments on to the team they are very much appreciated. I am delighted that your experience will mean that you plan to come back to us again. We very much look forward to having the pleasure of looking after you again in the not too distant future.
Slan agus Beannacht

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I am spending 4 nights here and am having a wonderful time. The location is excellent, near O'Connell Street bridge. The staff and service are top notch. There was a lovely, typed note left under my door advising me to set my clock back an hour. All needs are anticipated and taken care of, rooms are furnished with a mind to detail, with adequate electrical outlets, good coffee service, snacks and frig, very comfortable bed, high quality updated bathroom. I would definitely stay again if I find myself in Dublin!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ginjasan, thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is lovely to read your comments and to read that you had a wonderful time. I am so happy that the ream anticipated your every need and I do look forward to your next visit. Many thanks again.